You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

From what I saw, he was incomprehensibly awful. We're in an impossible situation with him. If we get rid of him, that's if we even want to do that because we've held on to players for far too long recently, it might have to be for like 30 cents on the dollar (little American expression for you boys). It's disastrous. 

• Upvote 1

"Incomprehensibly awful", Stacksy right about that.

Fabinho was so abject yesterday that I was hoping he'd receive a straight red card for one of his late and desperate lunges. I figured that going a man down might possibly stir the rest of troops into some semblance of life, of interest.

Also, a straight red would have kept The Shadow (tm) away from the team for the next 3 matches.

He's got to go.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Reckon he sees out the rest of his contract with us playing on loan for Italian teams who are definitely going to sign him.

We don't really do that any more.  Players aren't allowed to go unless someone matches the club's minimum valuation of him.  So we end up stuck with the player and with Klopp having to utilise them to any extent he can.

I can easily see one of the French clubs coming in for him but unless it's PSG I don't think they will offer enough.

Could it be he was just physically and mentally knackered, like just about everyone else who played almost 70 games last season? Hopefully. 

I don't think he'll be going anywhere, and nor should he. Having real competition for his place would do him and others a world of good. 

Keita and Ox are surely gone, Arthur will be returned and we should probably let Curtis Jones go when he has a transfer value if he can't feature in a season like this. 

• Upvote 1

Much better last night. Somebody with legs,Harvey worked hard in fairness even if not that great,alongside him and Hendo or Thiago(if fit!) gives the midfielder a much better balance. Having Nunez on the pitch really ups our intensity as an attacking force and filters through the whole team. Of course,VVD and Konate are our best two CBs by some distance now.

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Could it be he was just physically and mentally knackered, like just about everyone else who played almost 70 games last season? Hopefully. 

I don't think he'll be going anywhere, and nor should he. Having real competition for his place would do him and others a world of good. 

Keita and Ox are surely gone, Arthur will be returned and we should probably let Curtis Jones go when he has a transfer value if he can't feature in a season like this. 

This.

Replace Keita, Ox, Arthur/Milner with 3 new players and manage playing time for Fabinho, Hendo & Thiago. Now that young Stefan has shown he can be boss, he is massively in contention too. 

Jones will be retained for another year.