You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 29/08/2022 at 08:15, Bobby Hundreds said:

He's shit and ill tell you what I'll fuck kelly Brooke before he puts in a good performance again! Merk my werms!

Fab isn’t a leader on the field, so needs to be motivated by others - especially the Captain. He certainly can’t motivate himself.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

He will be extra-motivated going forward. When you have your first child you get that extra urge to be great at everything you do. 

And are too knackered to do anything about it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

What's happened to this guy? His drop in form is ridiculous. From one of the first names on the team sheet to a liability. 

Jurgen has to be ruthless even with his favourites and those that have served him well in the past. Forget loyalty, we are paying guys like this huge amounts each week to routinely turn out pitiful performances.  Time to get rid.

7 hours ago, George Costanza said:

He's just finished.  Needs binning off in the summer. Absolutely would not keep him as a squad player.  Sell him to Atletico Madrid or Sevilla

Simeone requires his midfielders to run, he wouldn't get in Atléticos reserves.

I think he'll end up getting taken on a free by a Brazilian club when his contract runs out. We all know he won't get binned in the summer.

First half Fab was good, he was braver on the ball than he has been, he was taking the ball on the half turn and driving forward. He hasn't done that in months,  but like the rest of the side retreated back into his shell once they got a foothold. A few more performances like that and we might get a fee for him but we must not be fooled into thinking he has a first team future.

His legs have gone. Happens to everyone. They went last season, he was poor then, and then he got injured and was even worse. 

Unfortunately, he's one of several players who's legs have gone in the last ten months. 

I honestly don't know how they're going to rebuild the team, we need about 6 new first teamers. 

28 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

He wasn’t bad last night. Really good in first half as was Hendo. Real Madrid are just fucking voodoo cunts.

I agree. Our press from midfield onwards was very good in the first half. Everything fell apart after half-time.

The awful thing is, we'd still be gutted if we'd lost 3-2, but we'd actually have some bit of a slim chance in the second leg.