You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

WOW

Superb that from Johnson

Perfectly good stoppage

Never liked frank buglioni not sure why either

Really? Some of his fans are tits but ive always liked the lad.

Shocked at that like. Been looking forward to that fight all day too

• Upvote 1

Really? Some of his fans are tits but ive always liked the lad.

Shocked at that like. Been looking forward to that fight all day too

As i say,not even sure why.

Just one of them people you just don't like for some reason

Always thought Bellew was a prick but

I hope the girl who ruined Ched Evans life is put in jail like he was! That lad had his whole life turned upside down for something he didn’t do! She HAS to be punished

I was skeptical when he got sent down! The lad didn’t behave like a gentleman BUT she didn’t behave like a lady did she! Facts are Ched Evans is INNOCENT! He went to jail for something he DIDNT DO! He is now forever going to be labelled a RAPIST! He’ll never get away from that..

Always thought Bellew was a prick but

I hope the girl who ruined Ched Evans life is put in jail like he was! That lad had his whole life turned upside down for something he didn’t do! She HAS to be punished

I was skeptical when he got sent down! The lad didn’t behave like a gentleman BUT she didn’t behave like a lady did she! Facts are Ched Evans is INNOCENT! He went to jail for something he DIDNT DO! He is now forever going to be labelled a RAPIST! He’ll never get away from that..

Did he really say that? He should stick to getting punched in the face and leave the talking for people with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Browne is a prime example of stat padding in boxing. Absolute dogsh*t.

Also a pretty spectacular example of what drugs can do. They dont just help you run dead fast apparently.

Poor fella did all his training in Australia, then came over to england and apparently got on the ale and pies with hatton