You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

I think I'll go to the Leonard and Duran Q&A myself, Leonard is always good to listen to.

Did anybody see the Vadejo fight?  He got stopped, everybody was high on him a few years ago but he's been plagued by injuries and inactivity.  What a shame. 

• Upvote 1

I ended up catching it Sunday morning nursing a horrible hangover. It was my birthday on Saturday so I went out after the match, I'm convinced people celebrate St Patrick's day in Liverpool just as much as they do in Ireland.

I was over for Patricks Day before. They go all out in Liverpool. It's great.

Seems to be in the post, doesn’t it.

Fast Eddie sniffing about Fury too.

I know money talks but I think Fury hates Hearn, I guess he could learn to love him when’s he’s making him millions though I get the impression Fury’s quite loyal.

Parker has some decent odds

7.00 to win

21.00 to win on points

On sky bet. Not bad for an unbeaten fighter

Bet Victor have Parker a 28/1 !! to win on points.

I think the fight will go the distance so will probably have Joshua at 5/1 and a cover with Parker at the 28's

BJS fight supposedly rearranged for June , but whether it actually happens now , who knows ?

The Saunders card hadn't even done 2000 tickets at the o2, absolutely stinks of a fake pull out that.  Warren is famous for them, if Saunders was undecided on if he should remain loyal to Frank or sign with Eddie surely this must be it.  It's been rescheduled to June 23rd, but it'll end up being cancelled depending on the Canelo / Golovkin fighting.

This weekends card is great for a Saturday night on Sky.  Browne and Ritson by stoppage and Buglioni on points are my predictions.

The Saunders card hadn't even done 2000 tickets at the o2, absolutely stinks of a fake pull out that. Warren is famous for them, if Saunders was undecided on if he should remain loyal to Frank or sign with Eddie surely this must be it. It's been rescheduled to June 23rd, but it'll end up being cancelled depending on the Canelo / Golovkin fighting.

This weekends card is great for a Saturday night on Sky. Browne and Ritson by stoppage and Buglioni on points are my predictions.

I'm with you mate, I really don't rate Whyte.

Golovkin gone to town on Alvarez. Accused him of being roided up in first fight and saw all the injection marks on him. Hope he smashes him up in the return.

Is the fight defo still on? Just saw this and if true Canelo is screwed...

Recent cases where athletes from other sports etc got caught with the same drug as Canelo in their systems.

- China's Fuyu Li: 50-100 picograms

- Italy's Alessandro Colò: 200 picograms

- Spain's Alberto Contador: 50 picograms

- Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov: 75 picograms

- Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez: 600-800 piocgrams

All the others received bans.  The  amount found in Canelos system is more than all them combined..