You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Friday I'm in love with Liverpool....F.A Cup v the Blues.

Guest Pistonbroke

No fucking chance. The ref was closer to Firmino than Holgate was... he would’ve heard it.

I fucking pray you're right. He said clearly to the ref 'did you hear what he called me?!' and the ref clearly pointed to his ear and said 'I didn't hear anything'.

I think he went over to the sideline to enquire what to do if the accusation is brought up but he didn't hear it.

Not the most deserving of half times lead but we'll take that every day.   Midfield has been wank again, they're offering nowhere near enough.   Lovely piece of play from Lallana for the pen but that's pretty much it from the three of them.

The ref is trying to let the game flow, letting both sides off with too much and it's spilled over with the Holgate incident.  Little shit should have seen red and he's a very lucky boy the ref stepped in the way for Firmino wasn't stopping.

I hope Bobby goes out second half and responds the right way.  Scoring and running the lenght of the pitch to bare his arse infront of the neverton fans.

We look a bit lethargic. But 1-0 up at half time. Bit of a puzzle to me how holgate stays on the pitch with that never mind a booking.

Too right. How has the ref bottled that? It's not as if it's right on the line, either. It's a full yard after the ball is out.

A red is what most refs would give, though I probably wouldn't argue too much if it were a yellow since it's in that "orange" category.

BUT. HE. HASN'T. EVEN. GIVEN. A. FOUL.