You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happy Christmas (2017) Everyone

Tony Moanero

To friends, normal posters, flouncers and cunts.  Have a peaceful holiday and may next year bring you health and happiness. 

If only there was a way of knowing who is what.

Fucking Aussie cunts is -24C here today forgot to plug the car in the motor oil will be like molasses and I’ve got to work today till 1830.

Walked to the pub last night night, it was -26 and it’s aboot 3/4 mile into a slight headwind and had to wait five minutes to order a pint whilst my face unthawed I sounded like Roy Hodgson

Sounds ace. Proper Christmas weather.

Merry Christmas everyone.

We are getting the first of our twin boys home on Christmas Eve, with the other one coming just after Boxing Day. They have spent their first 9 weeks in hospital, having been born at 27.5 weeks.

So yeah, pretty special this year! Couldn't really ask for more.

Great stuff. All the best.

Fucking Aussie cunts is -24C here today forgot to plug the car in the motor oil will be like molasses and I’ve got to work today till 1830.

Walked to the pub last night night, it was -26 and it’s aboot 3/4 mile into a slight headwind and had to wait five minutes to order a pint whilst my face unthawed I sounded like Roy Hodgson

40 fucking degrees here yesterday, same forecast for today.

Too hot to fucking move around.

1fu4gx.jpg

German Christmas done and dusted, having a few more wind down bourbons. Enjoy the 25th celebrations if you do them. xx

Christmas afternoon here in Melbourne.

A superb sunny afternoon, about 22 celsius.

A wonderful Turkey has been consumed with all the trimmings, the day commencing about 11.30 with friends, prawns, oysters and gravalax.

A special mention to the peas and pumpkin and gravy.  Sublime.

My Mum, wife and two kids, my sister and new brother-in-law in attendance.

A very nice Chablis now washing rich globules of carvery down. 

Very nicely if I might say.

Enjoy what's ahead today, all ye in the Western Hemisphere.

• Upvote 2

"The president and First Lady Melania Trump later attended a Christmas Eve mass at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the sea in Florida.

They heard Reverend James R Harlan give a sermon in which he quoted Nelson Mandela on the importance of how "precious words are and how real speech is in its impact on the way people live and die".

Good to see the Church can still find a sense of humour at Christmas, quoting that with the illiterate human orangatung among his audience.

• Upvote 2

The missus has put me to shame again.  A pool table, tattoo voucher, loads of geeky gaming and comic stuff and a framed poem she wrote that brought a tear to my eye for the briefest of moments before I sucked it right up like a man (I blubbed like a little bitch)

Going to spend the rest of the day getting fat!