You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

6 hours ago, aRdja said:

Hypocrisy is holding others to different standards as you do yourself of which you did to me. “Do what i say, not as I do”. You can’t legitimately guilt-trip someone for reminiscing about fun times on drugs whilst effectively doing it yourself a few pages later. That’s all in black and white. We all make fun of politicians, but you tried to effectively ‘cancel’ me because I enjoy getting high, but you later admitted to everyone that you do too. Why should be judged differently to you and everyone else on the forum?

He wasn't guilt tripping you for reminiscing about fun times about using drugs. He was pointing out the hypocrisy of not use Amazon et al because of how they treat their staff but using drugs when they treat their employees worse. All of this could've been avoided with a simple, "Hmm I suppose you're right, Rico. I didn't think about the drug supply chain. However, that was in the past and now I wouldn't use them as a conscientious consumer."

For the record, I'm not one of Rico's mates. I think he can be a bit of a tit on here but this has been going on for days now. Block him and go and enjoy the sun. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

He wasn't guilt tripping you for reminiscing about fun times about using drugs. He was pointing out the hypocrisy of not use Amazon et al because of how they treat their staff but using drugs when they treat their employees worse. All of this could've been avoided with a simple, "Hmm I suppose you're right, Rico. I didn't think about the drug supply chain. However, that was in the past and now I wouldn't use them as a conscientious consumer."

For the record, I'm not one of Rico's mates. I think he can be a bit of a tit on here but this has been going on for days now. Block him and go and enjoy the sun. 

He definitely was. I am definitely aware of the drugs supply chain, everyone is. I enjoy getting high, that’s my weakness, and if there’s a legal supply of cocaine then I wouldn’t say no to it. If the lecture came from someone who were anti-drugs, it would have been borderline acceptable. A couple of pages later he accidentally let it slip that he actually does drugs himself. Why lecture someone about the harm of drugs “industrial scale murders” if you yourself enjoy a bump or two on weekends? Why did he try ‘cancel’ my views on politics/politicians (see comment on Centrists) when he himself weighs in just as often (if not more than myself) on that topic despite him being a drug user? Why put me on a pedestal? Holding another to a different set of rules than you do yourself if the very definition of hypocrisy. Having a penchant for drugs doesn’t exclude a person from political activities in the UK. See Johnson and Gove.

Re Amazon that’s just a distraction. I’ve never once lectured anyone for buying stuff from Amazon. If I want to support my local economy, my brick and mortar business on my high street, then that should really be something that you actively encourage as opposed to diss, irrespective if whether you enjoy getting high or otherwise.

You make out I let someone slip by accident.  That’s not the case. I’ve mentioned it before on here quite a few times.  But I’ve not done anything for about 10 years after over indulging one night at a part so I have no ‘new’ stories. You’ve not been here that long so wouldn’t know. So you can fuck off with the story that you caught me out in a lie.  

Nice pivot into ‘cancelling’ - fucking pathetic. 

You double down when caught in a lie, like you did with the ‘stabbed in the front’ comment and you’ve done it again.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I judge a man by his English breakfast choices. Beans, black pudding and fried bread are all ticks in the sensible chap column. Chips and you’re dead to me. It sounds harsh but experience shows it works. 

Black pudding and fried bread, deffo. Beans, fuck off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He definitely was. I am definitely aware of the drugs supply chain, everyone is. I enjoy getting high, that’s my weakness, and if there’s a legal supply of cocaine then I wouldn’t say no to it. If the lecture came from someone who were anti-drugs, it would have been borderline acceptable. A couple of pages later he accidentally let it slip that he actually does drugs himself. Why lecture someone about the harm of drugs “industrial scale murders” if you yourself enjoy a bump or two on weekends? Why did he try ‘cancel’ my views on politics/politicians (see comment on Centrists) when he himself weighs in just as often (if not more than myself) on that topic despite him being a drug user? Why put me on a pedestal? Holding another to a different set of rules than you do yourself if the very definition of hypocrisy. Having a penchant for drugs doesn’t exclude a person from political activities in the UK. See Johnson and Gove.

Re Amazon that’s just a distraction. I’ve never once lectured anyone for buying stuff from Amazon. If I want to support my local economy, my brick and mortar business on my high street, then that should really be something that you actively encourage as opposed to diss, irrespective if whether you enjoy getting high or otherwise.

On the one hand you try to be ethical with your purchases and on the other buy illegal drugs. Its something you went out of your way to tell everyone. By doing this you are a hypocrite.

Rico used to buy (or scrounge) illegal drugs but doesnt go out of his way to tell everyone he tries to make ethical purchases. By not doing this he is not a hypocrite.

No-one is saying you shouldnt do drugs because no-one cares. No-one is trying to cancel you or put you on a pedestal, which if you think about it is a bit of a fuckwitted thing to say in this context.

• Upvote 1

I'll put an end to it, @aRdja just copy and paste this and its job done

Yeah, I guess I am a hypocrite but arent we all? I try to buy ethically because it at least offsets buying illegal drugs in some way. It should be legalised, that way people like me, and many on here, would not be funding criminals. In the meantime I'll carry on as I am thank you very much. (feel free to add a "you cunt")

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, A Red said:

On the one hand you try to be ethical with your purchases and on the other buy illegal drugs. Its something you went out of your way to tell everyone. By doing this you are a hypocrite.

Rico used to buy (or scrounge) illegal drugs but doesnt go out of his way to tell everyone he tries to make ethical purchases. By not doing this he is not a hypocrite.

No-one is saying you shouldnt do drugs because no-one cares. No-one is trying to cancel you or put you on a pedestal, which if you think about it is a bit of a fuckwitted thing to say in this context.

What a bizarre argument. He had a go at me giving shit to centrist politicians, guilt-tripping me about how i supported slavery and mass murders, well he admitted a couple of pages later thay he didn’t find them too troubling either when snorting a big line up his nostril. When you’re a drug user, you’re a hypocrite for guilt-tripping others about using drugs... not for choosing to buy books from your local bookstore. I’m just a regular bloke. Also note that I’ve never given anyone crap for being stuff from Amazon.  Don’t hold me to higher standards than you do yourself or other posters. That’s hypocrisy,

13 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What a bizarre argument. He had a go at me giving shit to centrist politicians, guilt-tripping me about how i supported slavery and mass murders, well he admitted a couple of pages later thay he didn’t find them too troubling either when snorting a big line up his nostril. When you’re a drug user, you’re a hypocrite for guilt-tripping others about using drugs... not for choosing to buy books from your local bookstore. I’m just a regular bloke. Don’t hold me to higher standards than you do yourself or other posters. That’s hypocrisy,

I admitted it on the first page of this thread, several years ago and several other times in other threads. Just because you didn’t know or couldn’t even be bothered to check you tried to make shit up. Again. You seem to like making shit up.  

Inspired by this thread, I will no longer use part of a straw, obtained through the purchase of a meal deal at McDonald’s, to snort cocaine.

Instead, I’ll ensure what ever snorting instrument I use is locally/ethically sourced. 

It’s important that we all do our bit, however small. 

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Inspired by this thread, I will no longer use part of a straw, obtained through the purchase of a meal deal at McDonald’s, to snort cocaine.

Instead, I’ll ensure what ever snorting instrument I use is locally/ethically sourced. 

It’s important that we all do our bit, however small. 

Just don't be using a rolled up bank note you capitalist pig 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Elite said:

Not even the drug threads a safe haven on here anymore, you lot ought to be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

I disagree.

Only need someone to produce a piece of paper and start drawing up their Liverpool/England/Whoever All Time Best XI, desperately trying to get the room involved but not listening to a single contribution from anyone, and it’s every single UK hoofing coke til you see the sun coming up on white walls all edgy and fidgety night ever.

Was thinking of suggesting a game of Jenga where the loser downs the pint of wine as forfeit. That usually fucks a few stragglers off to bed.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, aRdja said:

What a bizarre argument. He had a go at me giving shit to centrist politicians, guilt-tripping me about how i supported slavery and mass murders, well he admitted a couple of pages later thay he didn’t find them too troubling either when snorting a big line up his nostril. When you’re a drug user, you’re a hypocrite for guilt-tripping others about using drugs... not for choosing to buy books from your local bookstore. I’m just a regular bloke. Also note that I’ve never given anyone crap for being stuff from Amazon.  Don’t hold me to higher standards than you do yourself or other posters. That’s hypocrisy,

Just try to think it through, before somebody dies.

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Do Amazon deliver drugs? Would solve a lot of first world problems and bring harmony to the site. Just saying. 

I drove past a site nr Doncaster on Monday and they were testing drones out the front.  There was a tiny key underneath, don’t know how they’ll stop it blowing off in the wind.