You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I had the same issue with Sheroo and Letalic back in the day. Ultimately it was probably a cultural thing that cost them.

All the same, Van Dyke isn't in the same league with Van Dijk. No way I'd be paying £70m for a Van Dyke.

Van Dyke? I'd rather take it up the chim chimney cheroo.

He's also in a Leipzig kit in the same photo isn't he?

More importantly, it's a post congratulating him on being named African player of the season (ahead of Salah). I would hazard a highly hazardous guess that this is the actual main reason behind the like.

• Upvote 1

I don't want to admit it, but I really, really want this guy to join. I'm too fucking old, and I've been through too much in life for this to even register in my list of things I should care about but I do.

Its to my endless puzzlement that I would gain such euphoric excitement if he signed.

• Upvote 1

I have never seen this lad play.  In fact I didn't know he existed until a couple of weeks ago, and still reckon I couldn't pick him out of a bus queue.

But if we don't actually sign him, I'm burning my "Jurgen Klopp's Red and White Army" t-shirt, the one that portrays Klopp as Rommel, in the street.  And my Champions League DVD and programme from the Liverpool versus Coventry match in 94.

• Upvote 2