You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2017/18 edition.

Trumo

This weekend was always a free hit. 

Sadly, never capitalised on it. It's not over yet. Plenty of small teams to twat 4nil. 

Plus, any United could quite easily go out of the CL this week. 

Reality is, Sevilla will probably play their B-team and Matic will score another worldy from a Sevilla corner in 90+3 minute.  

This weekend was always a free hit. 

Sadly, never capitalised on it. It's not over yet. Plenty of small teams to twat 4nil. 

Plus, any United could quite easily go out of the CL this week. 

Reality is, Sevilla will probably play their B-team and Matic will score another worldy from a Sevilla corner in 90+3 minute.  

Why do some keep calling the Utd game a free hit? It wasn't a fucking free hit.

Why do some keep calling the Utd game a free hit? It wasn't a fucking free hit.

Probably because we could lose it and still be 4 points ahead of Chelsea (should they have won their game). 

If it makes you feel any better let's reword it: 

"The United game was a game we could lose and still be in the top four by a four-point margin despite Chelsea winning their game."

Mi5JSDK.gif

Mourinho is the only guy on the planet who’s watching all the talent on display in this Inter and Napoli game and think “I fancy that Perisic” he’s a Mourinho winger down to the ground.

Napoli play the ball so fast with one touch football, it’s very impressive. They make crazy angles for the pass and it means a lot of their passes are round the corner, which in turn is why Inter never really know where the next pass is going.

He’s obviously a very good striker but I think Icardi is too slow to score tons of goals in the Premier League or La Liga, not just in this game but in most others also he offers very little apart from scoring goals.

An upset in a blue moon may not be a bad thing after all; it does away with complacency and puts you on your toes. I can sense we've become a little cocky of late and Scum have put things in perspective for us. But Klopp should take a lesson and keep TAA away from huge games.

And bring in whom? Even our best players over the years had stinkers against the top teams. Gerrard got sent off when he came on against Utd after moments. I'm sure if you look back you will see players of high stature had bad games and came back after to deliver top notch performances after. It's the players who have chance after chance to deliver in big games and fail consistently that have to be left out.

And bring in whom? Even our best players over the years had stinkers against the top teams. Gerrard got sent off when he came on against Utd after moments. I'm sure if you look back you will see players of high stature had bad games and came back after to deliver top notch performances after. It's the players who have chance after chance to deliver in big games and fail consistently that have to be left out.

This. Strange how some grown men get a bit jittery after a defeat by the mancs when all the teams around us are playing the likes of Bournemouth, Watford and Crystal Palace. Looking at this weekends fixtures they had the easiest of games.

An upset in a blue moon may not be a bad thing after all; it does away with complacency and puts you on your toes. I can sense we've become a little cocky of late and Scum have put things in perspective for us. But Klopp should take a lesson and keep TAA away from huge games.

Gomez has had his issues too. Personally I think the real issue is we've not had a real right back available all season. They're both kids who look like they have a reasonable chance of a future, but I don't think either of them at right back and they both have lots to learn. This season will help both of their development though, it's just its been at a cost a few times.

• Upvote 1