You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The first girl you ever properly fancied.

Kevin D

The first girl I ever went out with properly was called Deidre Gascoigne and her older brother was called Paul. We were both 14 at the time. I spent ages plucking up the courage to ask her out as I thought she'd knock me back. I was pleasantly surprised when she said yes and kissed me, it was like walking on air and all that stuff. Didn't last long though, I tried to get my hand down her pants to finger her, she slapped my face and then binned me. Her older brother who was about 20 also tried to kick me in the nuts the next time our paths crossed, good job I could run fast. Never listen to your older brothers was what I learnt from that lesson, their advice on what women wanted was pretty fucking shit, although they did stop Paul from rearranging my nuts. I met Deidre a few years later whilst on leave from the Army, she said she still fancied me, even more since we had both grown up, but she could never forgive me for what I did. Her older brother Paul died due to a drugs overdose which more or less ruined their whole family, weird what life has in store for us all.

I'm surprised her older brother didn't bring you some chicken and threaten to take you fishing.

• Upvote 1

A pair of cousins from Mossley Hill who both went to St Hilda's in Toxteth, Jackie and Alex. Both stunning. Went out with both, got nowhere with one and "courted" the other one a few years later, with great success.

Around the same time i developed an enormous crush on these two as well.

740full-nicola-bryant.jpg

image3.png

• Upvote 3

From the ages of about 4 to 7 I had a girlfriend at Primary School called Anna. We used to hold hands and spend lots of time together until I decided she was getting in the way of me playing football at break time so I binned her off.

In our teen years she became a bit stalker-ish even to the point that as a hormonal teen I was still put off her. She used to obsessively ask my younger sister about me at Brownies (she was a helper there) and then ultimately got my sister kicked out for something she didn't do shortly after I'd asked her mate out.

In hindsight she taught me an early lesson in life about what to expect from women.

• 1 year later...

I was in primary 2 and she was a primary 7 cheerleader

Took me a few months to get the balls to chat to her, and when I did, she and her friends patted me on the top of my hair and all awwwwwed together.

.Your turn, folks.

I was at a charity dinner, last night, and people showed me photos of her on Facebook.

Yeah, looks like I got away with one, because she's also posting about the royal family being lizard people. My friends did have a good laugh at me, too.

Joanna Hughes and Joanne Cunlifffe. They were best mates in the year above me at primary school. Beautiful and lovely girls too.

My daughter goes to school with Nick Cunliffe’s son. She was invited to his birthday party last year but we couldn’t go. I was gutted as I’m sure Joanne would have been there.

Also calling bollocks in the seeing teachers fanny. 13 yrs of education and never saw a glimpse of knicker.

Was a girl in secondary school, was a friend and really fancied her until I realised it wasn't returned and she was playing me for the attention in order to get another guy. Didn't spend time with her after that.

Eventually she was expelled and went to another school.

Was friends with her on social media for a while and she fancied herself as a page 3 model and didn't hold back on posting pretty much fully nude photos so the mystique went somewhat!! Had to delete her a couple years ago.

Turned out very well all things considered. Dodged a bullet there.