You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (H) - 4:30pm, 11/12/16 - Nail 'em up I say! Naaiiilll some sense into 'em!

Trumo

Nah.  Keep Origi, Firmino in Coutinho's role, drop one of Henderson/Can/Wijnaldum (doesn't really matter which), play Lallana centrally just in front of them.  We've got to maintain the sort of shape that has produced our best performances. 

Didn't think Origi worked hard enough to help the team. I'd imagine if my uncultured eyes could see that, Klopp will have seen it too. That's why I reckon he could be dropped.

Guest Pistonbroke

I hope they start with big Andy, he'd be wheezing like a fat old granny after 20 minutes. Bringing the big lump on with 20 minutes to go in a tight game would be far more dangerous. 

Hopefully Firmino's back central and we can get back to playing the football that seen us with the best attacking football in the league, rather than punting it long all day with zero ideas

I don't know how it'll work without Coutinho tbf

A win will still leave us in good stead for champions league football

If the atmosphere falls below Klopp's approval, is he going to end up wading into the Centenary and scrapping with Season Ticket holders? Is that appropriate from somebody earning £7m, to people paying £900? Does it happen if Gerrard is in charge? Could Gerrard do with a bit of a hand, from someone he trusts and who knows the club inside out? Perhaps it would be best if he took over, and Gerrard learned under his wing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the atmosphere falls below Klopp's approval, is he going to end up wading into the Centenary and scrapping with Season Ticket holders? Is that appropriate from somebody earning £7m, to people paying £900? Does it happen if Gerrard is in charge? Could Gerrard do with a bit of a hand, from someone he trusts and who knows the club inside out? Perhaps it would be best if he took over, and Gerrard learned under his wing?

I think there would be owls of derision, if that's any help.

• Upvote 1

Klopp was well entitled to gee up the crowd. A certain resignation that it wasn't our day was sweeping round the ground as it fell flat. Klopp wasn't having it, he stoked it up, the crowd got going, the team got going and we won the three points. Good stuff.

As for the West Ham game, it could be tricky. They have players coming back and they need points themselves. They seem to play with a lot of weight on their shoulders at home, so they might come and give us a real game.

On our end we should see a reaction to falling apart against Bournemouth. If we do I expect us to win well. Hopefully Matip will be back in as he's such an important player. I'd like to see 433 with:

Karius

Clyne

Matip

Lovren

Milner

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Lallana

Mane

Origi

Firmino

• Upvote 1