You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

From Collymore's book.....

Ruddock was privileged to play for Liverpool in a defence previously represented by legends such as Alan Hansen, Mark Lawrenson and Tommy Smith, all of whom gave their all, all of the time. He'll argue that he always gave a hundred percent but during some training sessions, he couldn't even give the club one percent. Razor seemed to pick up a lot of injuries. Once, he and I and a couple of the other lads were in the little gym at Melwood doing some recuperative work while most of the players were outside on the training pitches. The physio came in and told Razor he wanted him to do half an hour's running on the treadmill while he went out and supervised some of the lads who had just returned to full training.

As soon as he was a fair distance away, Razor, who weighed about 18 stone by then, hopped of the treadmill but left it running. He reached down into his bag and pulled out a foil container which had a bacon and egg sandwich in it. He sat down, whipped out a newspaper and started reading through it.

I was keeping a lookout for him and eventually I saw the physio start to make his way back towards the gym. Razor had a bag of ice that was supposed to be for him to strap around his injured foot. Some of it had melted so he rooted around in it and splashed the water over his hair and face and a bit on his t-shirt for good measure. And then he jumped back on the treadmill.

The physio came back in, saw a guy who seemed to be sweating like a pig and was fill of admiration. 'Razor, f***ing great professional,' he said, looking at everyone in the room as if we should all be using Razor as our model.

If you could get away with it at Liverpool, you did get away with it.

also .................

Former Liverpool striker Stan Collymore says discipline at Anfield was a complete joke under manager Roy Evans.

Writing in his book 'Tackling My Demons', Collymore tarnishes the memory of legend John Barnes - my favourite ever Liverpool player - by suggestings he basically ran the team.

"Discipline throughout the club was slack when I joined Liverpool," said Collymore. "It was clinging to its links with past glories through players like Ian Rush and John Barnes. as if it couldn't bear to let them go.

"The truth is they weren't worth their place in the team any more but Rushie and Digger were untouchable. You could hear the death knell of the Bootroom when I was there. I probably hastened its demise.

"Barnes was more than just the captain. If Roy Evans, the manager, had put a particular training session on and Digger didn't like it, he's just walk back to the changing rooms. 'I aint f***ing doing this,' he would say, 'it's [censored]'. Digger had more of a say in our tactics than Roy Evans ever did."

One, Stan Collymore is a cunt.

Two, Stan Collymore is a cunt.

Three, none of this, the detail apart, is new - we all knew that the Club was in turmoil at the end of Roy's reign. Digger should never have been in the team in the last two years, but Roy had lost all control by then.

Four, Stan Collymore is a cunt.

One, Stan Collymore is a cunt.

Two, Stan Collymore is a cunt.

Three, none of this, the detail apart, is new - we all knew that the Club was in turmoil at the end of Roy's reign. Digger should never have been in the team in the last two years, but Roy had lost all control by then.

Four, Stan Collymore is a cunt.

Maybe true but its alot more interesting reading than anything else I've read on this forum this week......miserable tw@t!

Collymore made a habit of disappointing people wherever he went but I've never been more disappointed with him than last night when he stopped Vanilla Ice from beating the shit out of that little manc cunt Terry Christian on CH5's The Farm, funny as fuck it was. I reckon it's only a matter of time before he twats him though, so stay tuned folks!

Ah, terry christian.

Now theres another thread in itself. Theres a few people ive decided to have a 'word' with if i ever see them in the village and good old tc is high up there on that list.

As for stanley and razor, pair of cunts. Both could have had great careers here but both seemed more interested in going out and wasting their talent.

Ah, terry christian.

Now theres another thread in itself. Theres a few people ive decided to have a 'word' with if i ever see them in the village and good old tc is high up there on that list.

I loved it when he tried to 'interview' John Lydon - old Johnny ripped him to shreds and then pissed on him - I can still remember the fixed grin on his stupid face after Johnny said ' you're just a typical manchester gobshite' - priceless !

I had a meal with Terry Christian once (friend of a friend) and the conversation obviously came round to football (although it's probably more accurate to say I dragged it round to football). He was giving it all the usual cocky Manc shite so eventually I just started repeating "18 & 4" over and over again (it was quite a high-brow chat, as I'm sure you can tell). He then tried to deny that we'd won the European Cup four times (despite me rattling off dates, venues, opposition, scores and scorers), muttering something about "lying Scousers". So I asked him to put his money where his mouth was, which he did, and...he welched. The filthy Manc twat.

I had a meal with Terry Christian once (friend of a friend) and the conversation obviously came round to football (although it's probably more accurate to say I dragged it round to football). He was giving it all the usual cocky Manc shite so eventually I just started repeating "18 & 4" over and over again (it was quite a high-brow chat, as I'm sure you can tell). He then tried to deny that we'd won the European Cup four times (despite me rattling off dates, venues, opposition, scores and scorers), muttering something about "lying Scousers". So I asked him to put his money where his mouth was, which he did, and...he welched. The filthy Manc twat.

Paul...change the mantra from 18 &4 to "manc and cnut"..keep repeating this until the desire to make silly wagers (which u know ill not be honoured) is cleansed from you Psyche... ;-)

Paul thats a class story mate - but you still should have punched him as well. You know it makes sense.

I hate Terry Christian almost as much as I hate Mick Hucknall when it comes to the 'manc twat' stakes. Just thinking about him makes me angry. In fact I'm dead angry now.

If anyone wants me i'll be in the back smashing up plates and stuff. Or something.