Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd. - Page 206 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

lifetime fan

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

You’ve spent loads of money on shite and you’re getting binned off pronto, you melted-down angry midget of a shit-kicker.

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2018 at 8:10 PM, manwiththestick said:

Nah mate that was Lostprophets lead singer.

What the fuck I thought it was a joke! Googled it up and there it was, sentenced to 35 years. Not sure that's enough. 

13 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

You’ve spent loads of money on shite and you’re getting binned off pronto, you melted-down angry midget of a shit-kicker.

His spending will go down in the annals. 75m on a donkey striker, gives highest wages in the league to 30 yr old attacker who has no motivation left, 140m on two midfielders he hates + another 40 on one who can barely physically get around the pitch anymore. Finally, 65m on two CB's so shite he thinks Harry Maguire would've been a massive upgrade. 

Doesn't get any worse than that. Anywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s almost like everyone on that thread is Tony Moanero. 

Or possibly Mrs Moanero. 

If that were true, they'd have to rename the site TurdBrownCafe.

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

The Mancs are all massive  piles of Lukakpoo 

Negged for me inadvertently seeing that and shuddering.

• Upvote 1

Annoying they drew Paris, but even going through in the Champions League was ironically a blow to them for next year.

Their only hope of being in it and offering that draw to a top manager and players for their latest largesse-busting rebuild job now rests on winning it, rather than needing to spawn another plum route to the Europa League.

Reverse Midas touch for the diminutive Portuguese spatter mark.

I see Mourinho's pet journo has come out and openly said how much they'd have to pay to sack him.

Apparently to sack him right now they'd have to give him a payoff of 24m (it drops to 15m if they wait until they're mathematically unable to get top 4). What idiot gave him this new contract?

Oh, yeah. The same idiot that will still be in charge of running everything after they sack Jose.

3 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

His spending will go down in the annals. 75m on a donkey striker, gives highest wages in the league to 30 yr old attacker who has no motivation left, 140m on two midfielders he hates + another 40 on one who can barely physically get around the pitch anymore. Finally, 65m on two CB's so shite he thinks Harry Maguire would've been a massive upgrade. 

Ouch, I think you might just have broken ARdja's heart.

3 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

He is the worst performing manager in any major league in Europe.

Look at the league table. Every single club could win their next couple of games and be, at the very least, about where they should be. 

Apart from one.

We're half way through the season and they're one point ahead of Wolves, with a fucking neutral goal difference.

He's gone. Absolutely fucking gone. A decaying corpse of a manager. 

18 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Is this shit supposed to be funny?

Yer ma licks the chocolate out of smart price bourbon biscuits in the supermarket.

He looked like he was suffering from shellshock in his post-match interview. Utterly bewildered, like a man who has just been mugged by reality. Maybe it is finally dawning on him just how inept he has become.

He's a dead man walking, and will (like Moyes was) be sacked the instant his side can no longer qualify for the top four.

• Upvote 1