You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Pogba is a completely average overrated player, can do some nice things, good pass and cross on him. But a completely terrible mentality and understanding of the game with and without the ball. I’m hearing bollix like he needs to play on the left of a midfield 3 haha utter bollix and the desperate claims and exuses that I’ve heard for players like Balotelli and Benteke how they would be transformed by having a strike partner. Pogba is just a celebrity and really symptomatic of Manchester United in 2018, all style very little substance.

• Upvote 4

Pogba is a show pony. He will have games where he looks the part, and he has it in his locker to do something eye catching and come up with a good goal. However, on the serious business of being a top level performer week in and week out, he is way short of that.

He is paid a fortune and has lots of commercial deals. He's world class on that side of things. But on the pitch he’s a long way short. He doesn’t strike me as having the hunger or humility to go further than where he is now as a player.

File under the ****ness of modern football.

• Upvote 7

Can you imagine what Souness would've made of Pogba?

Joe Fagan "Graeme today you're up against the most complete Midfielder in world football, take care of him lad, let him know you're about"

Souness "Right you are Joe"

Peter Brackley "There's only just over ten minutes gone here at Old Trafford and it looks like Pogba can't continue, I think he's done for the day. He hasn't had a sniff and he's limping off. I didn't see what happened, but Souness is pointing to Jimmy Case to tell him to stay a bit wider now as if things have changed tactically."

• Upvote 9

Can you imagine what Souness would've made of Pogba?

Joe Fagan "Graeme today you're up against the most complete Midfielder in world football, take care of him lad, let him know you're about"

Souness "Gerrard will give it back though"

Souness is a cunt and a flat track bully.

• Downvote 2

Souness is a cunt and a flat track bully.

I like you, Bella and I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but then I remembered my maxim for life, "What would Souness do?"

So negged.

One of the Top 5 players to ever play for Liverpool.  I don't know anyone who is a proper supporter who wouldn't put him in their All Time Best XI.

• Upvote 2

Best Souness quote from when he was playing for us

"They can come to play us or they can come to fight us. Either way they are going home beaten"

Superb player. If he was in our team today we would win the league and Champions league multiple times.

Think of him as Roy Keane but a much better footballer

• Upvote 3

I know it isn't popular and I'm on my own with that opinion, but I'm serious. I fucking hate him. Was just too young to watch him play, which probably goes towards it, but for me, if someone is playing against somebody else who will fly into their knees or chin them, they probably don't hang onto the ball as long as they might want to and also may not tackle them as vigorously as usual.

His comments on Suarez were a disgrace and however much he apologises, he did what he did with the rag so soon after everything. He could be the best player to have ever graced a football pitch, but I would never pick him in an all time 11. Never.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some quotes from www.m-u-f-c.co.uk

"Same shit, different result. I'm not surprised. 

You can pick out individual performances all you like but so many players have looked so shaky for so long something bigger must be at play. 

I didn't expect us to be an exciting team under Mourinho, but after 18 months I damned well expected us to look a helluva lot less sloppy than we do now. People keep banging on about signings but I'm much more concerned with our style and execution: IMO we could have a dream team out there and would still fall short. 

Newcastle DIDN'T park the bus, and we still lost. Newcastle. This season. Fuck me. Can anyone still put hand on heart and say they have optimism for our next campaign? I think our players look as lost and low on confidence as they have in the past two years."

"I am deadly serious, we need Pogba & Lukaku to have amazing world cups so we can fuck the pair of them off. If we can get our money back (unlikely) I'd take it in a fucking heart beat. 

They are taking the piss, cruising through matches in 2nd gear, both are clearly capable of more but aren't giving it. 

Matic & Pogba got bullied and humiliated by a retarded, bald, scouse cock sucker. In the past we've had players that would have snapped his knee and pissed in his mouth when he cried. 

We're jogging, the opposition is sprinting. We pass a ball 5 yards to a team mate and it misses by a yard. Too short, too long, too heavy, too wide. We make football look hard and there is absolutely no joy on that pitch at all. They look like they hate every minute but they'll still milly rock or dab their fucking way to the Aston Martin dealership."

It's that fucking annoying dance lingard did when he scored. Celebrations are shite and done by cunts.

Griezmann - cunt

Son - cunt

Alli - cunt

Lingard - Lord of the cunts

Pogba - cunt

And whoever I've missed. I hate the ratty grid on lingard too. Can't look at him without boiling up.

• Upvote 2