You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) Fa cup replay

Grinch

I don't understand why klopp is getting an easy ride. Shit team selections, treating the fa cup with arrogance and disdain by picking kids, shit league form, shit substitutions.

He's no better than Rogers.

Oh I forgot he's a hipster German.

I want to see results and unless he signs some top drawer germs in summer then I don't see the point

• Downvote 5

Guest Pistonbroke

Klopp should get some stick. Shithouse team with a hint of desperation with the subs.

Down to klopp this defeat.

If the squad is that bad we have to play shite like illori, teixera and Ibe why didn't we buy in Jan

That team put out tonight played better football than we have seen for quite some time, better than the dirge and comical defending we have seen of late. Not excellent, but bags of effort and created a shed load of chances that we were either unlucky with or just utter shite in Benteke's case and 1 from Tex. 

We had 53% of possession away from home, had 20 efforts to their 19. Defended a lot better apart from their late winner. 

That team put out tonight played better football than we have seen for quite some time, better than the dirge and comical defending we have seen of late. Not excellent, but bags of effort and created a shed load of chances that we were either unlucky with or just utter shite in Benteke's case and 1 from Tex. 

We had 53% of possession away from home, had 20 efforts to their 19. Defended a lot better apart from their late winner.

Is fuckin right.

Out of all the young lads I thought Stewart looked the poorest and Ilori didnt look great. That said these youngsters but more effort in than most of the regulars usually do and were let down by an atrocious striker and an inability to deal with crosses. How I wish that we still had big Sami available.

Nail on the head

Out of all the young lads I thought Stewart looked the poorest and Ilori didnt look great. That said these youngsters but more effort in than most of the regulars usually do and were let down by an atrocious striker and an inability to deal with crosses. How I wish that we still had big Sami available.

I thought both Stewart and Ilori did really well. Ilori in particular made some very good interceptions and read the game really well. He definitely looks like he has the odd potential mistake in him but then again what defender of ours doesn't. At least with him we might be able to train him out of it whilst he's still young

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

I will ask the question again

What is klopp bringing to the club. We've actually gone worst since he arrived

Are you being fucking serious? 

He is having to play Rodgers players, had a shed load of injuries and is bringing on a lot of youngsters in the cup due to having a lot of games to contend with. We are in one final, still in another cup and unlucky not to still be in the F.A cup too. League performances about parity i'd say, although despite the injuries we have seen some better football at times mixed in with the key stone cop performances due to the fucking shite Rodgers/committee assembled off the back of a fucking fortune. 

I'm intrigued ...... How has klopp improved us.

I'm not convinced yet.

In fact I think we are worst than ever

You and hordes of others can say the same thing, but the fact is that we're still playing without any players he's brought in. Oh maybe Caulker?

Why not ask yourself : what would be happening if Rodgers was still here? Would we be in the top 4 places instead of where we are now with this squad? Would we have reached a cup final?

He needs some of his own players. Maybe we wouldn't be sat here like this if FSG had helped him more to sign a couple last month either. Instead we have protests about 77 quid tickets. Klopp also still has a chance in the Europa, which Rodgers would almost definitely have fucked up fairly early looking at his past european outings, and with this squad.

Let him have some of his own players first, then we can see what he's capable of more.

• Upvote 1

Quim

Nah he's no better than Mignolet.

Fucking Klopp and his few months of failure and shame. Why have we not won the CL yet ?

Why did teams not bend over and sell us players cheap in January ?

Why has he not made poor players world beaters overnight ?

He's a hipster and fraud. He's a Floppster.

He's got till March or he can fuck. Had enough time and money. Chippy flattening bastard.

• Upvote 4

Brodgslopp - served weekly

Edit -- weakly

Edit - Maca is a quim

Edit - it is The Maca

Edit - who is the quim

Edit - see below

Edit - disciples

Edit - 'kinell

Edit - Leicester

Edit - We don't play in the A League

Edit - something about a hat