You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) 13 Jan 2016

smilezzz

Jordon Ibe looks like he has overcome his hamstring injury. I expect a front three tonight of Firmino, Lallana & Jordon Ibe. (James Pearce)

Sakho came through training fine yesterday so there shouldn't be any issue there. Decision will be either Toure or Caulker. (James Pearce)

Do we even have any attacking players?

Front three of Lallana, Firmino and Benteke? That's roughly £90m worth of 'talent'... Jesus

Mig

Clyne (two fit CBs) Moreno

Hendo Lucas Can

Firmino Benteke Lallana

Midtable at best

If that's the team I hope we play a diamond midfield. 

It's so hard to know what to expect from us these days. Obviously if we are not at it, we will be well beaten. And since Arsenal are such a good side, even if we're at our best with the players we can assemble into a team right now, there's no guarantee we will get anything from the game.

I'm going for a Liverpool win, and Caulker to score a header to get the winner.

We need something to cheer us up, and a little joy over a new signing would be just the ticket.  

Jordon Ibe looks like he has overcome his hamstring injury. I expect a front three tonight of Firmino, Lallana & Jordon Ibe. (James Pearce)

Sakho came through training fine yesterday so there shouldn't be any issue there. Decision will be either Toure or Caulker. (James Pearce)

So zero goal threat then

Most leaked line ups have Firmino in the side I see.  Absolutely ridiculous we haven't shifted Benteke this window and brought in another forward.   

The league season is wrote off as far as im concerned.  Couldn't give a fuck about tonight's game.  Thankfully there's still three cups to play for.

Roll on summer transfer window when Klopp gets a chance to gut this squad.

Most leaked line ups have Firmino in the side I see. Absolutely ridiculous we haven't shifted Benteke this window and brought in another forward.

The league season is wrote off as far as im concerned. Couldn't give a fuck about tonight's game. Thankfully there's still three cups to play for.

Roll on summer transfer window when Klopp gets a chance to gut this squad.

Yeah roll on summer, you might be able to formulate a brand new thought by then.

• Upvote 1

Rembember that well, I was just behind the goal. Nunez's debut.

I was sat on a mates lounge floor eating an indian takeaway

When that went in there was Bhuna everywhere... 

(Mrs gets right pissed at me- I forget things day to day but give me a Liverpool result/goal, or signing even, and 99 times out of a hundred I'll blert out exactly where I was, who I was with etc)       

• Upvote 3

I was in Goa for that game. Sitting eating tandoori in the evening. The Indian that run the bar was a Arsenal fan and had to buy me a drink. Set him back a whopping 120rupes (£1.30). It was the same week as Olympiakos wasnt it?

Watch that over there at 1am too

Pot, Kettle..you'll still be pretending every single player we sign is the best in the world, especially the shit welsh ones.

Resorting to other people's old, tired material. At least you managed to make a post without mentioning Benteke. Small steps.