You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) 31/10/15

smilezzz

Heat of the moment eh ? Hmmmm

Top lawyer exposed as hate-filled Chelsea fan appears to be behind blog describing Scousers as 'inbred'

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/top-lawyer-exposed-hate-filled-10394899

At Chelsea's next home game there will be a minute's appreciation for Bobby Campbell, their former manager, who has passed away.

I wonder if Clive O'Connell will join in by paying his respects to that particular piece of 'Scouse scum'. 

Who gives a shite, really? He's a knobhead, but so what?

Laugh it off and get on with it, it's completely unnecessary to go round trying to get him sacked or some shit. 

People need to fucking lighten up and get a grip. 

• Upvote 8

Laugh it off and get on with it, it's completely unnecessary to go round trying to get him sacked or some shit. 

People need to fucking lighten up and get a grip. 

Is right.

People need to fucking lighten up and get a grip

http://www.liverpool...filled-10394899

If it was some random gobshite throwing his toys out of the pram after seeing his team get beat I'd be inclined to agree but on closer inspection there's a bit more to it than that.

The Echo artcle shows he's clearly got some long standing anti-Liverpool agenda and goes to the trouble of backing it up with regular and volumnous blogs. Apparently he has since apologised for the on-camera outburst and attempted to delete the offensive blogs in an effort to save his scabby arse.

If a prestigious law firm is not aware they have a hate-filled fuckwit as a partner with history of posting hate-filled shite on the internet it's perfectly legitimate to let them know so.

Fuck him, let him reap what he's sown.

• Upvote 2

If it was some random gobshite throwing his toys out of the pram after seeing his team get beat I'd be inclined to agree but on closer inspection there's a bit more to it than that.

The Echo artcle shows he's clearly got some long standing anti-Liverpool agenda and goes to the trouble of backing it up with regular and volumnous blogs. Apparently he has since apologised for the on-camera outburst and attempted to delete the offensive blogs in an effort to save his scabby arse.

If a prestigious law firm is not aware they have a hate-filled fuckwit as a partner with history of posting hate-filled shite on the internet it's perfectly legitimate to let them know so.

What he said.

None of it matters one iota. None of it affects anyone at all. Some knobhead wrote a few words on the internet, big deal.

Everyone is in a rush to get to the top of outrage mountain when there's no need for it.

Just laugh at the cunt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

None of it matters one iota. None of it affects anyone at all. Some knobhead wrote a few words on the internet, big deal.

Everyone is in a rush to get to the top of outrage mountain when there's no need for it.

Just laugh at the cunt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'd laugh if I could see the humour - simple wit or sophisticated satire.

But you're right about people reacting to stuff on the internet. Whether it's born of moral outrage, a sense of injustice, a sense of superiority or just leaping at a chance to have your say, the internet gets people reacting.

All I want for Christmas is for the diminutive Portuguese to stay at Chelsea. I was actually joking with someone at work about Stoke doing the league and cup double over them; when their failure is even outstripping my fantasies things are getting serious.  It's reached the point where shite sides are looking at them as three points there for the taking now, long may it continue.

He's calling rival fans names on the internet. TLW has zero tolerance for that sort of behaviour and must be seen to condemn it in the strongest possible terms.

I'm not bothered about his YouTube antics and Nazi-like blogs, but had he followed in the footsteps of Mr Sinatra, and purposefully posted something on TLW, then naturally we'd have been obliged to destroy his life.

As it is, as Ted said, just laugh at the little biff and the damage he's caused to his firm's reputation by it all being made public.

what is happening at chelsea is what happens ro all Mourinho teams, he eeks out every last drop from his players until they have nothing more to give. now he is reaping the rewards of that. they will improve, we just need to make sure there is to much to overcome before that happens.

Irrespective of where you sit on someone losing their job over such comments, it's pretty remarkable that someone in a prominent position within the field of law would allow themselves to be filmed coming out with that sort of shite by someone who's likely going to be putting it on the internet, as well as writing it on their own Twitter account.

What could possibly go wrong?

An unmitigated fucking idiot.

• Upvote 1