You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) 31/10/15

smilezzz

Let's kick these dogs while they're down!!!

In all honesty, I'm not all that confident, despite our change in manager. We're still building confidence up after losing it all under the previous manager, and it will take more than a little while for Klopp to fully implement his plans for us. Let's not forget that, unfortunately, they are a good side with a world class manager (cuntishness aside), and just going through a recent tough patch, and we're an unbalanced side going through a 20 month tough patch...

Then, we have to take into account that we're without our first choice striker and our captain...

I'd love us to go there and win, but would definitely take a point at this stage. I'm backing us for a scoring draw or a sneaky win.

I'm worried about this game because it's similar to their recent game against Arsenal. Everyone was talking up Arsenal and Chelsea ended up winning the game 2-0. Hopefully our lads will keep their heads and not be bullied by these cunts.

I'm expecting his normal cuntish tactics of hitting one of our main players in the first 30 seconds knowing that the ref will rarely send a player off in the first minute of a massive game being televised. Eto'o did it to Hendo, Costa did it to Can and probably other examples as well.

Hope we smash these fuckers and he gets the sack.

• Upvote 3

I'm worried about this game because it's similar to their recent game against Arsenal. Everyone was talking up Arsenal and Chelsea ended up winning the game 2-0. Hopefully our lads will keep their heads and not be bullied by these cunts.

I'm expecting his normal cuntish tactics of hitting one of our main players in the first 30 seconds knowing that the ref will rarely send a player off in the first minute of a massive game being televised. Eto'o did it to Hendo, Costa did it to Can and probably other examples as well.

Hope we smash these fuckers and he gets the sack.

I'd say we need to get that hit in first then, on that cunt Costa. Problem being I don't know who we've got with that kind of bollocks. Oh for a Steven Gerrard of 2000-2001.

• Upvote 1

I'm expecting his normal cuntish tactics of hitting one of our main players in the first 30 seconds knowing that the ref will rarely send a player off in the first minute

The ref is Clattenberg, so that's a safe enough assumption.

The players I expect to get clogged in the first five minutes : Clyne, Benteke, Coutinho, Milner.

If twas dossier man we would surely be spanked 3-0 but with Klopp I smell a win here. 0-3 to us Benteke hurts them and then Firminho torments them. They get more frustrated as Klopp has us well drilled and they can't break us down and they get a man sent off, Mouringpiece gets sacked in the morning. 

I think Herr Klopp should revisit the video footage of shitcoat delightedly running up and down the touchline pumping his fist after their second goal at Anfield in 'that' game a couple of years back and replay it in the changing room for the benefit of the team he's putting out. If they are not already motivated to go and run through brick walls for him/us in this particular game after watching that he shouldadd them to his 'list' of those to be dispensed of.

Good point Nav about them doing a bad foul near the start. Repped. I hadn't thought of that but you're right - it always seems to happen against them. I hope Klopp is wise to this detail and we start the game with our wits about us. 

It's hard to know what to think about the outcome. Mourinho has a way of firing them up against the better teams, and even if we haven't been where we have wanted to be of late, we are one of the teams that Mourinho relishes beating. And while they have been struggling, their players have enough professional pride about them to put in a performance, if they can be bothered. And when they derailed our march to the title they demonstrated that usually they can be bothered against us. 

But then again, we are starting to get our own act together, even with the unfortunate injuries. I think Benteke will score and Can will get stuck in. Sakho will get into Costa if he starts, and I fancy Firmino to start and have his best game so far for us. 

2-1 win to us. 

But then again, we might lose. Or draw. No... we're going to win this one. 

Can't wait. 

• Upvote 2