You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everything's fine, stop moaning

Gym Beglin

Some of you, fuck me, what's your problem?

Carlisle are a well-drilled side, Keith Curle is a hard-working man with great top level playing experience.

They went at us like demented mad-men, and we still demolished them on penalties, the fucking wankers.

WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT IS YOUR NAME AGAIN?

I thought we were outstanding, did you see it when Ings put us ahead? Great effort from the lads and the manager to do that, so get off their back yeah?

We're only 7 points off the top of the table. If we win our next three games then we go top, and we'll probably stay there all season, you idiots.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What is this SHITE Genenal Funnneeeee?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR FUCKING LEADER in the WAR against FSG, the YESmanSHITE and the cuckold fake scousing imposter. The man who inspires us, who leads us, who guides us, who motivates us, the voice of logic and passion in these dark times.... AND WHAT DO YOU DO? you come up with this kind of SHITE, wasting (y)our energy, (y)our time and OUR valuable resources on fake SHITE trolling. I was expecting better than you Funnneeeee. I'm so angry right now, I would have a Red Bull (you know I can't tolerate caffeine DON'T YOU??), chase you around like a Pro, dance around and cock slap you with my 12 incher so hard, you would think Golovkin is landing his notorious hooks on you. Seriously man, you have disappointed me with this topic. The YESmanSHITE is ruining our football, he is committing crime after crime against team on the tactical, transfer and management levels, while the Fraudsters Sports Gang(FSG), are murdering our Legacy. It is a tough WAR Funnneeeee and we are LOSING IT. We should go down fighting at least. I expect better topics from you addressing our issues, highlighting our alternatives.

SHITE.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR FUCKING LEADER in the WAR against FSG, the YESmanSHITE and the cuckold fake scousing imposter. The man who inspires us, who leads us, who guides us, who motivates us, the voice of logic and passion in these dark times.... AND WHAT DO YOU DO? you come up with this kind of SHITE, wasting (y)our energy, (y)our time and OUR valuable resources on fake SHITE trolling. I was expecting better than you Funnneeeee. I'm so angry right now, I would have a Red Bull (you know I can't tolerate caffeine DON'T YOU??), chase you around like a Pro, dance around and cock slap you with my 12 incher so hard, you would think Golovkin is landing his notorious hooks on you. Seriously man, you have disappointed me with this topic. The YESmanSHITE is ruining our football, he is committing crime after crime against team on the tactical, transfer and management levels, while the Fraudsters Sports Gang(FSG), are murdering our Legacy. It is a tough WAR Funnneeeee and we are LOSING IT. We should go down fighting at least. I expect better topics from you addressing our issues, highlighting our alternatives.

SHITE.

You jumped the shark a long time ago but this is just sad now.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR FUCKING LEADER in the WAR against FSG, the YESmanSHITE and the cuckold fake scousing imposter. The man who inspires us, who leads us, who guides us, who motivates us, the voice of logic and passion in these dark times.... AND WHAT DO YOU DO? you come up with this kind of SHITE, wasting (y)our energy, (y)our time and OUR valuable resources on fake SHITE trolling. I was expecting better than you Funnneeeee. I'm so angry right now, I would have a Red Bull (you know I can't tolerate caffeine DON'T YOU??), chase you around like a Pro, dance around and cock slap you with my 12 incher so hard, you would think Golovkin is landing his notorious hooks on you. Seriously man, you have disappointed me with this topic. The YESmanSHITE is ruining our football, he is committing crime after crime against team on the tactical, transfer and management levels, while the Fraudsters Sports Gang(FSG), are murdering our Legacy. It is a tough WAR Funnneeeee and we are LOSING IT. We should go down fighting at least. I expect better topics from you addressing our issues, highlighting our alternatives.

SHITE.

You need to get out more my friend. I did like the  "Fraudster Sports Gang" bit if I'm honest but the rest sounds unhinged even for you

• Upvote 1