Quantcast
Roberto Firmino - Page 153 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Roberto Firmino

11 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I'm helping someone to improve her driving and she lives opposite a couple who are both dentists with their own practice. They both have their own everyday Maserati and for special trips they roll out the Ferrari. Who would have thought there could be so much money in gnashers? 

• Upvote 1

He's a good footballer and all that but I think it's unacceptable that he's been here for this long and still hasn't learnt the English language.

What are these players doing after training during the week that they can't learn the language of the country they have chosen to live in?

It's stuff like this that has driven the majority to vote for Brexit and people like Firmino and Aguero should have a long, hard look at themselves. 

12 hours ago, dave u said:

Decided I'm gonna save up and get my teeth done like Bobby.

Are you starting Bee Gees tribute band then Dave ?

4 minutes ago, Carradona said:

He's a good footballer and all that but I think it's unacceptable that he's been here for this long and still hasn't learnt the English language.

What are these players doing after training during the week that they can't learn the language of the country they have chosen to live in?

It's stuff like this that has driven the majority to vote for Brexit and people like Firmino and Aguero should have a long, hard look at themselves. 

How do you know he can't speak English mate? Maybes he just doesn't feel confident enough to use the language in a live interview where any little misunderstanding is turned into a major story. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

How do you know he can't speak English mate? Maybes he just doesn't feel confident enough to use the language in a live interview where any little misunderstanding is turned into a major story. 

Or maybe he thinks the British press are a bunch of cunts and he doesn't want to answer the question "how do you feel after scoring a goal/winning/losing/etc"* every week. 

*delete as appropriate

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Carradona said:

You almost had me until the last paragraph! Quality tribute to the comments section of a particularly horrific newspaper. 

I’d say there’s an argument for starting him in every game.

The difference he made when he came on yesterday was remarkable and it isn’t the first time it’s happened.

I don’t like having to chase a game against any team, so he could always be withdrawn if and when we get a couple of goals to the good.

The big danger for me isn’t overplaying him, as he always seems to have time and space even in the tightest situations, a true sign of a class player, but if others should target him and try to take him out.

2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Seems to be playing with about 20% more Brazilianness this season.

Without Neymar at the Copa, all the Brazilians seemed more relaxed, creative, etc. And much of the play went through Bobby.

He looks to be carrying on with it.

Right now, the only centre forward who can do some of the things he can do and who is playing close to his level is Benzema but Firmino is 4 years younger. He's special.