You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO stevebaby

Champ

Further adventures of the madcap kopites down under... apologies to Green Jesus, and big shout out to Reds4Life for bringin over scarves, shirts, footies and some dodgy bill hicks impressions (Sorry Kev!)... Steve that was one dodgy ale house yer had us outside of by the way.

Hahahaha!! Green Jesus! Fucking hell we are all going straight downstairs I tell ya! Stevie stretching the friendship in more ways than one asking the man upstairs to "hold the line."

The impressions were fucking dire I admit it mate!! Haha!!

I think the funniest thing of the day was the old love at the end who was thinking we were Liverpool players who had turned up to see Steve. "Isn't that amazing that these Liverpool players have come to see you Steven..." God love her!!

Great to meet you both and Alex. Will definitely keep going (if Steve can handle it that is!) as we already talked about.

• Upvote 10

Hahahaha!! Green Jesus! Fucking hell we are all going straight downstairs I tell ya! Stevie stretching the friendship in more ways than one asking the man upstairs to "hold the line."

The impressions were fucking dire I admit it mate!! Haha!!

I think the funniest thing of the day was the old love at the end who was thinking we were Liverpool players who had turned up to see Steve. "Isn't that amazing that these Liverpool players have come to see you Steven..." God love her!!

Great to meet you both and Alex. Will definitely keep going (if Steve can handle it that is!) as we already talked about.

Thanks for the Fowler shout mate, but marking yerself as mcmanaman.... jesus mate they may have been ill but they werent mental.

• Upvote 2

This thread is proof, if it were ever needed, this is far more than just a football website.

Can't remember who posted it but 'we're friends that just haven't met yet' is completely true.

I'm honoured to be part of such a community.

Very true mate, seeing the support of people here for various members in times of strife has been superb.

• Upvote 1

I've always thought I was a fairly articulate person, but I'm lost for words, for once in my life. It was a fantastic afternoon and something I will always remember. Well, maybe not always but certainly till the end of my life. Cev and Kev and Alex Had me laughing till my face hurt (literally) and I thought the Bill Hicks impressions were just great. So fucking there.The lads also gave me a bit of a rundown on the Club's history which I enjoyed enormously. Actually there wasn't a single second of the afternoon that I didn't enjoy!

I can't begin to thank you all for the tremendous kindness and generosity you have shown me, even if I knew how. As Col said, this is more than just a footy website . It's a real community and I also am just so proud to belong. Now that I've actually met a couple of live members I do feel as though I belong now.

It's people like Cev and Kevin and the lovely Alex ,and all the good people of the GFwho make this club THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!

• Upvote 11