You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The Shiva

The Shiva is the name of the trophy given annually to the winner of the fantasy football league. The award is named after Shivakamini Somakandarkram, a high school classmate to whom Kevin lost his virginity.

Is that it? I didn't miss anthing then.

Ruxin has just had his stroke.

I've never heard the word 'collusion' used so much. I don't think I'd ever heard this work before watching the show, I've certainly never used it.

Like the word 'inclement'. Who has ever heard this word used apart from at train stations when it's raining? I think it's a made up word.

Going back to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after leaving it a few episodes in around the time it started back in 2013. Didn't feel like watching a new tv series back then, but should get into it more this time, especially as there's over a season and a half of it now. Watching Captain America/Avengers films and starting to read the comics is helping me get more familiar with the world it's set in, so I think I'll be sticking with it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just realized there is another episode of Banshee. I thought that was it after the last one. Ace.

It's another goody, too. I enjoy watching Banshee a lot, even if it's not an 'elite' level show, it's up there in enjoyment factor. It's a newish version of an 80s action show, but for the 2015, internet/cable age.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Banshee is ace. Its pure shite but it is well acted shite with nice birds decent if outlandish story and great characters.

And some quality action scenes. The scene - THE scene - this latest episode is right up there with anything in terms of production value. The fight scene between fit Indian girl and speccy psycho was also right up there. Top notch stuff.

Anybody watch watch Black Sails. I like it. Just enough tits in it to placate me until the new series of Game of Thrones.

I've not started season 2, but quite enjoyed season 1 - nothing special, but watchable and as you say a nice quota of tits.

Just realized there is another episode of Banshee. I thought that was it after the last one. Ace.

I'm a few behind on banshee. I really enjoy it, but feel as this season has progressed they've really been stretching for storyline.

I've just finished how to get away with murder, I really enjoyed it. The only thing was I was expecting a mad twist at the end, but I think it finished a finale I was half expecting midway through the season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Watched it earlier with tea. There are some others out today, too. Not had chance to look at them yet. Secrets and Lies and Battle Creek.

As for Last Man... Meh, looks like a 6.5 to 7 show. IMDb lists January Jones but she hasn't been in it yet.

Walking Dead was good today.

I have never seen Community but I am currently watching an animated series made by one of the writers of it. It is like a funny dark bastard version of Back To The Future meets Futurama and is called Rick And Morty. It gets lots out of 10 and it makes me laugh.

Been watching Breaking Bad again, it's still great but the rewatch value is much less than the other top shows like The Sopranos. No real individual episodes that stand out on their own that you'd just want to watch in isolation. The characters of Walter, Hank, Gus, Mike and Saul are some of the best ever TV characters though.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes, it was.  Best so far since the Season break.

It has been really decent of late, hasn't it. I was not all that keen on some of the seasons, but this last few episodes have been really decent.