You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I quite like this new HBO comedy called Togetherness. It's like a dramatic comedy or something. It's not laugh out loud funny, but it is pretty oddball. Gets a 7.5/10 from me. Check it out.

Pretty Little Liars

Don't do it, just don't even try it out. I'm now half way through season 2 and I'm growing more and more disgusted with myself for watching this teenage tripe yet I'm unable to stop. I can feel myself changing into a teenage girl hour by hour.

Show about some reasonably fit bitches who are being watched and toyed with by some ridiculously omnipotent being that sees everything and is everywhere at all times.

Garbage 2/10

*loads up the next episode*

• Upvote 1

Just finished re-watching Battlestar Galactica. Frak me, I love it. I'm a frakking toaster lover. 9/10

It's a brilliant show, I might give it another watch. I have the UK box set, apparently in the states they have extended versions of a handful of episodes, I'll have to download them, and The Plan, I haven't seen that yet.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's a brilliant show, I might give it another watch. I have the UK box set, apparently in the states they have extended versions of a handful of episodes, I'll have to download them, and The Plan, I haven't seen that yet.

I w as bored a little while back and stuck the first one on. Didn't stop until the last one.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Been trying to watch fringe. But fuck me it is dire. Probably just me and I know it is fiction but is such utter bollocks I cannot suspend realism that far

Incorrect.

Been trying to watch fringe. But fuck me it is dire. Probably just me and I know it is fiction but is such utter bollocks I cannot suspend realism that far

Went into it expecting X-Files but it ended up giving ludicrous scientific explanations for everything. Luckily I stuck around until Season 3 which is one of the best seasons of TV I've watched. I'd give seasons 1,2,4,5 a 6.1/10 and season 3 a 9.5/10.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Better Call Saul is looking like it could be very good. I watched episode 3 over lunch. Shot in the same style as Breaking Bad. 8.5/10 for the opening 3.

I stopped watching the League, I may go back to it at some point but it's a bit too silly in places for my likings. It has its fair share of laughs, especially Rafi, but it's one of them shows I'd have on in the background if I was working rather than something I'll sit down and watch properly. 

Started watching Community instead and I'm finding it a lot funnier. I doubt it will get Parks and Rec good but it helps that it has two smoking hot babes in the cast. I've been watching it under the influence so I don't really know any of the names at present - 7.5 after 6 or so episodes

Also started watching Fargo which is brilliant. I wanted to dislike it because the film is one of my favourites but it really is ace so far - 9/10 

I stopped watching the League, I may go back to it at some point but it's a bit too silly in places for my likings. It has its fair share of laughs, especially Rafi, but it's one of them shows I'd have on in the background if I was working rather than something I'll sit down and watch properly.

Started watching Community instead and I'm finding it a lot funnier. I doubt it will get Parks and Rec good but it helps that it has two smoking hot babes in the cast. I've been watching it under the influence so I don't really know any of the names at present - 7.5 after 6 or so episodes

Also started watching Fargo which is brilliant. I wanted to dislike it because the film is one of my favourites but it really is ace so far - 9/10

Community was good for three seasons then they fired the writer and the last two seasons were absolute turd

I see people are discussing comedy series. I have to say I find it hard taking American sitcoms seriously nowadays. Parks and Recreation and Community (at least a few seasons) were good, but most of the others I've seen seem a bit childish. To a degree I find it offensive that some of it is made for adults. It's so braindead it even makes Friends seem like a masterpiece.

• Upvote 1

I see people are discussing comedy series. I have to say I find it hard taking American sitcoms seriously nowadays. Parks and Recreation and Community (at least a few seasons) were good, but most of the others I've seen seem a bit childish. To a degree I find it offensive that some of it is made for adults. It's so braindead it even makes Friends seem like a masterpiece.

I'll go along with this, since Seinfeld and early Simpsons the only American shows that have made me consistently laugh are Arrested Development and Curb.

Guest davelfc

Watched a few episodes of "Forever' last night, Ioan Grufford (Reed Richards from the Fantastic Four) and Alana De La Garza as the eye candy I suppose. The former plays Henry Morgan a man who is immortal and about 200 years old. He's a cross between Quincy, highlander and Sherlock Holmes, although unlike highlander, cutting off his head doesn't kill him.

It doesn't look like it's going to get a second series although I enjoyed the episodes I watched. I think it might have been better as a film though. 6.5/10, watchable so far and I think I'll complete the series even though I know it's probably been cancelled. 

Just getting in to the fourth series of 'Person of Interest' and I've always enjoyed this, who could not like a show that has Sarah Shahi, she's lovely and that permanent pout she does just makes it better. She could beat the crap out of me any day. It's been given a fifth series as well. 

Watched the first couple of episodes of '12 Monkeys' and I'm still not sure. I enjoyed the film but I'm not really enjoying this. I'll watch two more and se where it goes. 

Finished the 'West Wing' last month in some marathon watchings on long flights to China, the saddest part is was finishing it. I'll miss those characters, brilliant writing with not an inch of fat in those scripts. Can't believe it took me so long to find it but I'm so glad I did. If you never watch anything else, watch this. 9.5/10 and I dropped .5 for the cheesey bits.

Blacklist, I've caught up on a few of the latest ones and I'm still enjoying this. Spader plays his character as a camp William Shatner, well that's my opinion anyway. I like it although it has loads of plot holes in it, if you ignore them then it's a good series to watch. This has also got another series confirmed.