You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foods you really don't like

Bjornebye

The worst thing i've ever tasted was tripe

Tried it 3 times and every time i've almost puked...it's the complete lack of flavour combined with the disgusting texture

I hate it

Tripe is actually incorporated into one of my favorite dishes, Menudo. Best hangover cure out there in my opinion and it's quite delicious but that's the only way I've ever had it and I can't imagine eating it otherwise for the reasons you've mentioned.

Tripe is actually incorporated into one of my favorite dishes, Menudo. Best hangover cure out there in my opinion and it's quite delicious but that's the only way I've ever had it and I can't imagine eating it otherwise for the reasons you've mentioned.

Sounds like a right mission to make that mate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menudo_(soup)

Yeah, I'll bet you eat Menudo.  Menudo.  Men.  U.  Do.

menudo1980.jpg?enlarge=false&matte=true&

Menudo_Can%27t_Get_Enough.jpg

• Upvote 1

That never stops anyone else. I meant at all, though. No wonder you hate Christmas. It must be a dried fruit (and trifle) hater's nightmare

I fucking hate dried fruit, and all the various horrible puddings/cakes/pies/etc that contain them.

But...a massive roast, sandwiches from said roast, huge cheese selections, decent chocolates...nah food is still good at Christmas.

I fucking hate dried fruit, and all the various horrible puddings/cakes/pies/etc that contain them.

But...a massive roast, sandwiches from said roast, huge cheese selections, decent chocolates...nah food is still good at Christmas.

Big thick slabs of roast ham on a sandwich, with mustard. Bring it the fuck on.

Much as I like Christmas dinner, and I do, the leftovers is where its at

Supermarket sandwiches. Probably once a week I will get a sandwich from Asda, Tesco or M&S for lunch (or 'dinner' for the uneducated) and I find myself wondering just how they've managed to extract so little flavour from what seems to be an abundance of tasty ingredients. I suspect that the packaging probably tastes better.

Supermarket sandwiches. Probably once a week I will get a sandwich from Asda, Tesco or M&S for lunch (or 'dinner' for the uneducated) and I find myself wondering just how they've managed to extract so little flavour from what seems to be an abundance of tasty ingredients. I suspect that the packaging probably tastes better.

I'd add ready-meals to that. I very occasionally buy one to eat at work, if I've had no time to make anything to take in with me but, god, they are a disappointment and I always regret it. Disgusting, chemical packed things