You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

21 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’re called ‘Managed Motorways’ now. 

I had a motorway awareness course on Thursday to avoid the three points. Load of bollocks. 

How come you got stung with this course?

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

I'm not sure what a tit negging is but I am prepared to get involved

I’m sure SD is involved so don’t jump in too soon. Although Crufts was on at the weekend so he’ll be exhausted. 

In War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise at the end when they get to his ex wife’s parents house in Boston and they just walk out the front door looking like the Brady Bunch as if fuck all’s happened. 

On 11/03/2024 at 20:11, Bobby Hundreds said:

Prize money on day time game shows. Not even worth the trip to London. The prize has rolled up to 350 pounds! Woooooooooo fuck off. 

Tipping point is the prime example. 

I won't lie, I do like watching it. But people win barely 2 grand and they go on like it's going to change their life. It's only 2 grand ffs. You couldn't even get a half decent holiday to Spain for that. 

Another gripe of mine. 

Peel and seal packets of ham/cheese etc.. 

They barely peel, and they certainly don't fucking seal that's for sure. 

Every time I open a pack of ham, you'd swear a silverback did it, fucking useless things

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Tipping point is the prime example. 

Another gripe of mine. 

Peel and seal packets of ham/cheese etc.. 

They barely peel, and they certainly don't fucking seal that's for sure. 

Every time I open a pack of ham, you'd swear a silverback did it, fucking useless things

And this is all Ben Shepherd's fault ?

The guy's a monster

5 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Asda - sell all the fruit and veg under the sun, except radishes which are the easiest salad vegetable to grow ffs.

In that case, why not grow them yourself?

• Upvote 1

People moaning about St Patrick’s day. Especially those crying that people don’t party the same on St George’s day. Nobody is stopping you doing what you want on St George’s day. Paddy’s day is just people going out for a sing and a laugh. Fucking bore off. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

People moaning about St Patrick’s day. Especially those crying that people don’t party the same on St George’s day. Nobody is stopping you doing what you want on St George’s day. Paddy’s day is just people going out for a sing and a laugh. Fucking bore off. 

Any day where we tip a glass towards Patrick Berger is ok by me. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not moaning but I’ve cancelled my snooker booking and moved it to tomorrow. It’s an ex-servicemen’s club and they’ve got entertainment on. Couldn’t be arsed with the bar being three deep every time I want a drink. I’ll go tomorrow and nobody will be in there. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why has Jeremy Vine got his own TV show.  Whose decision was that no wonder we live in the land of dickheads.

And two hour afternoon radio 2 slot. The biased two wheeled corrupt Tory cunt 

20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

its tends to be gammon fuck nuggets, who think you are not allowed to fly the union jack any more.

18 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

its tends to be gammon fuck nuggets, who think you are not allowed to fly the union jack any more.

It’s amazing isn’t it. There is an article that was top of the mail yesterday about Greenwich council asking a fish shop owner to paint over a mural of a Union Jack next to his shop. If you read further down it’s actually nothing to

do with the Union Jack and more to do with it being a conservation area and the giant fish mural being unsightly. Of course the gammons didn’t get that far and have gone full blown “this is Blighty!!!” Etc. culture wars is easy when one side are truly thick as fuck and looking for any excuse to get offended by the forrins 

When I ring my energy company/bank/water company/any other fucking place, and I'm told I have to wait, because they are experiencing unusually high or exceptionally high demand right now. Every fucking time, the lying little shits.

• Upvote 3

AI pictures of celebrity women all over social media. They look shite & most of the women involved have done genuine revealing photos so what's the point?

On top of this, the comments are all full of moronic men going, 'You are beautiful'. Blind twats.