You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Simpsons tapped out

Remmie

I'm at level 15, have to wait ages before I can afford the land expansion to get going on the port and would be neglecting my other tasks to do so.

I don't want the cheat that's on offer, as I can't see the point of playing it if nothing has to be earned or worked for, but fuck me this is getting a bit frustrating knowing how far out of reach everything is.

I think Squidport is going to be a permanent feature so you may as well plough on with your other tasks and get more characters to afford Squidport stuff. Looks like it's going to be pricey as I have said, already laced 100k in less than 24 hours of the feature being available to me, luckily I had a decent kitty I was saving and almost on the brink of getting the Skinner household.

Those who have reached level 30 (I am on the brink of this) before Squidport, what were you prioritising? Are there still tasks with a story associated to them? Any ideas if Level 31 is on the horizon?

I'm late getting into this, only on level 14. So far, I have 19 donuts - when I visit other Springfields, including some of you on here, I can see loads of items that can only be purchased with donuts. Am I missing something here, or are you spending a small fortune in app and buying more donuts?

I had maxed out level wise and got a bit of help that was mentioned on here regarding premium items.I wouldn't do it at level 14 as the game would be pointless IMO.I had nothing left to do so getting the premium items that I was never paying for was a bonus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...