You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amused by the swooning outrage this had caused, but I'm not fucking laughing now. Self-serving cunts. Fuck them. Fuck their shitty little team and fuck their shitty pisspot league. And fuck every expense-guzzling Fleet Street hack who's stirred up this hornet's nest.

Football is fucking riddled. And it isn't Suarez' fault. Absolutely fucking furious.

Basically my feelings, but with a few more corrupt, bent cunts thrown in.

There is probably something in this in that the ban would go with him - didnt Barton miss the requisite amount of French domestic games that he would have otherwise served if he stayed at QPR ? I would have thought something like that would apply to Luis.

In any case, at risk of a ban, the FA, Ivanovic and Evra can all die of big fat shithouse AIDS from their dogs. Cunts to a man.

Ivanovic has done fuck all wrong. If anything he's been a damn decent bloke about all this.

Does this ban apply only in this country?

my understanding of it is any country thats comes under UEFA so even if he moves he will have to serve the ban

example barton when he went out on loan had to serve some of his ban in france

my understanding of it is any country thats comes under UEFA so even if he moves he will have to serve the ban

example barton when he went out on loan had to serve some of his ban in france

Why don't we loan him out somewhere where their season starts before ours? Let him 'serve' a few of the games there. He doesn't actually have to go there, just be on the books surely.

My thoughts exactly, first 6 already picked, season over. Make sure none of our players are available for England anymore Brendan.................

The ban is obviously excessive but you are deluded if you think Gerrard, Johnson etc. would agree to stop playing for their country. Get a grip.

I suppose one good thing is that it should force the owners into buying another forward after the farce of last season.

Luis has only got himself to blame in giving these cunts the bullets to fire.

And what pisses me off is the childish shitty if you appeal the ban becomes more, I thought we lived in democracy not somewhere in that you have to take your punishment and keep your mouth shut or else.

Wasn't there a member of the Utd on the race row commission?

Yes there was. It's a fucking complete joke.

Suarez just tweeted:

Luis Suarez ‏@Luis16saurez

Rafa Benitez: "You cannot have an impartial Football Association when members of that board are also executives at Man United"