You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a different colour does not mean you are better than anyone else, we should just all be one colour, gold. I had a dream where all members whatever their status were gold or yellow if you have colour blindness issues, or is it grey ?

Anyway, buy something now, just pick up the phone, nah fuck the phone, just send cash to the boy Dave Usher and he can use it as he sees fit, I hear Barbados is nice this time of the year.

Just £12 can keep Dave in hair products for a day.

Whats all this about? I was just up in the members lounge getting sucked off by Jessica Alba and the swedish u-21 ladies volleyball team, and I heard a commotion.

Whilst I'm here, I must ask that you non-payers have a sponge wash at the very least if you can't afford the hot water for a shower, the smell is rising up to where us rich folks are. Damn near put me off my lobster stuffed with caviar. Toodle pip.

As times are hard, not only for Dave - for everyone.

Why don't you have some other payment options? £2 for a month, £4 for two months for example.

I sometimes let Dave keep the change when I buy a mag. Not always though.

Not that I would advocate drug dealing but br fair to the good dealers give people a taster for free then when they come for more charge them . I know it is not that simple but we all need to get it out there about how good TLW is .

I know someone mentioned it earlier but it is a good point. The match reports are the only ones i read now as they are so fuckin good. Likewise the weekend round up. Good shit like that should cost.

Whats all this about? I was just up in the members lounge getting sucked off by Jessica Alba and the swedish u-21 ladies volleyball team, and I heard a commotion.

Whilst I'm here, I must ask that you non-payers have a sponge wash at the very least if you can't afford the hot water for a shower, the smell is rising up to where us rich folks are. Damn near put me off my lobster stuffed with caviar. Toodle pip.

Sheer class this post is had me laughing my balls off

Been a subscriber to the mag for years but was missing a few so ordered them there with daves book too.

Fucking postage is criminal,the robbing bastards.

Anyway I was wondering what's involved in the membership thingy if anyoine could explain it to me?

Been a subscriber to the mag for years but was missing a few so ordered them there with daves book too.

Fucking postage is criminal' date='the robbing bastards.

Anyway I was wondering what's involved in the membership thingy if anyoine could explain it to me?[/quote']

You get champagne and bitches and cigars and slippers and bitches and shit.