You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

First, Best, Most Surprising and Last album bought

Bjornebye

First album bought - What's The Story Morning Glory

Best album bought - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum by Kasabian (Based on how much i've played it....) Would have been Definately Maybe had I not stole it off my cousin instead of buying it

Most Surprising - Plan B - Defamation Of Strickland Banks - Recommended and i'd heard one or two songs off it, bought on an itunes spree and it's a brilliant album

Last Album - El Camino by the Black Keys

First album bought - Thriller, Micheal Jackson

Best album bought - Ride the lightning, Metallica

Most Surprising - All hope is gone, Slipknot. Most of it is exactly as I expected but there are a couple of songs that are amazing.

Last Album - All hope is gone. Slipknot. Only because I download most of my music but I do buy a CD if I really like it and want the artwork etc.

First album bought: Madness - Divine

Best album bought: The Clash - London Calling

Most Surprising: Youssou N'Dour - Nothing's in Vain, bought it know Li Ma Weesu is a class song,, but the whole album is just fantastic.

Last Album: David Bowie - The Next Day

First album bought - Led Zeppelin 1

Best album bought - Deep Purple made in Japan.This is hard question to answer for me as I love most Zepp albums also Floyd and early Queen and I honestly cannot say which is best one.

Most Surprising - Deserters songs Mercury Rev

Last Album - Joe Bonamassa The Ballard of John Henry

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

First: Adam and The Ants Prince Charming

Best: Eminem Encore

Surprising: Pet Shop Boys Very

Last: Ministry of Sound (has a big X on the cover...10 years?)

First - Alice Cooper, Billion Dollar Babies, wonderful album, still like him as well

Best - rem, Automatic for the People, the album that got me into rem, still my all time band, sad day when they split

Most Surprising - New Radicals, Maybe you've been brainwashed too, mainly cos i liked 1 track, could not believe how shit the rest of the album was, still like "you get what you give" though

Last - Metallica - the Black Album, cos my mate said i should listen to it, did and love it

First: East 17 - Walthamstow (how come everybody else's is cool as fuck?)

I'm not:

First: (was a mailorder of two vinyl records) Dirty Dancing Soundtrack, Die Ärzte - Das ist nicht die ganze Wahrheit

Last: The King of Limbs - Radiohead

EDIT: not true, last was Solo Piano II by Chilly Gonzales

First: East 17 - Walthamstow (how come everybody else's is cool as fuck?)

I take it you didn't notice (post #11) my Billy Joel album. From the '80s. The album that includes one of Homer Simpson's favourite songs. And not "favourite" in a good way!

[YOUTUBE]3rgBufgoHiE[/YOUTUBE]