You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oscar Pistorius

Champ

Under cross-examination the Detective revealed the 'witness' who heard them arguing was 600m away! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
He also admitted that he didn't read the label on the bottles so called Testosterone. The defence claim the bottles contained a herbal remedy used be athletes. The unlicensed gun apparently belongs to his dad.

Just read this comment on the Huffington Post article, made me laugh:

"I have been so affected by this story. I found it weird, unsettling. I don't believe for a minute that this was an accidental shooting. He has a history of domestic incidents. He proubably shouted his head off at poor Reeva, she locked herself in the bathroom as she was scared, and he gunned her down as he was p****d off she wouldn't come out. My first thought was 'drugs' but he sounds like a volatile character. I feel so, so sorry for the woman...Not exactly what you expect of Valentine's. I hope he rots in hell!"

If his story is truthful, it makes him the dumbest motherfucker who ever lived. You share a bed with a woman, wake up late at night, hear noises in the bathroom, and instead of thinking "That's probably my girl, taking a piss" and checking to see whether she is in bed, or going to the bathroom and asking "Is that you dear, taking a piss?' you go for a gun and shoot 4 times through a locked door?

What a fucking moron.

If his story is truthful, it makes him the dumbest motherfucker who ever lived. You share a bed with a woman, wake up late at night, hear noises in the bathroom, and instead of thinking "That's probably my girl, taking a piss" and checking to see whether she is in bed, or going to the bathroom and asking "Is that you dear, taking a piss?' you go for a gun and shoot 4 times through a locked door?

What a fucking moron.

And how much is his legal team charging him for their advice?

all he needs to say is he was in bed with a semi, she said she was going to 'freshen up' before some sex, and then this putrid smell came from the bathroom. she was having a shit 6 feet away from his stroking his rod. so he shot the scruffy twat 4 times through the door then finished her off with a cricket bat.

fairs fair.

all he needs to say is he was in bed with a semi, she said she was going to 'freshen up' before some sex, and then this putrid smell came from the bathroom. she was having a shit 6 feet away from his stroking his rod. so he shot the scruffy twat 4 times through the door then finished her off with a cricket bat.

fairs fair.

Hear speaks the voice of experience.

fairs fair.

Bjornebye knows.

Just read this comment on the Huffington Post article, made me laugh:

"I have been so affected by this story. I found it weird, unsettling. I don't believe for a minute that this was an accidental shooting. He has a history of domestic incidents. He proubably shouted his head off at poor Reeva, she locked herself in the bathroom as she was scared, and he gunned her down as he was p****d off she wouldn't come out. My first thought was 'drugs' but he sounds like a volatile character. I feel so, so sorry for the woman...Not exactly what you expect of Valentine's. I hope he rots in hell!"

Not exactly what you expect of Valentine's

has to be almost the best line ever.

Of course Simon's infamous request to the moderators to please remove his statement about arranging to have the Gypsy who had stolen his dog, kidnapped or killed ,is still the King.

Not exactly what you expect of Valentine's

has to be almost the best line ever.

Of course Simon's infamous request to the moderators to please remove his statement about arranging to have the Gypsy who had stolen his dog, kidnapped or killed ,is still the King.

Often on damp dreary days I remember that line. That was a classic.