You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

we are 9 points ahead of the with 13 games to go. We have (for the 1st time since the perm began) a better starting 11. We have confidence, they are lacking it. The only way a Utd team in the past could get ahead of us would have been down to slur. Instead they have Moyes. 

If they finish ahead of us i'll also get my coat because that would be fucking ridiculous. I was scared they would sign a few decent players in january, ok they got Mata but the way they play doesn't suit him and unless they get him, Rooney and Van persie firing and very quickly.. they are really fucked. 

Arsenal will twat them on wed that I'm certain of and if we beat fulham I reckon he will be sacked as they defo won't be getting top 4. their next home game is against us isn't it? 

Yep, 4 away games and all very possible losses.

For me, that moment when they all went crazy after the going 2-1 up was the real low point of the season for them. The stadium went wild and Moyes was in a fist pumping frenzy. It was Fulham, the league's bottom side.

Yeah and wasn't it Rooney on his knees in their penalty area going proper mental too

Anyone got footage/GIF of them going off at the ref when they didn't get a penalty? I only heard it on the radio and they made it sound like Rooney was up in the ref's face. Pretty sure they didn't show it on MOTD, whether it's because it wasn't as bad as the radio made out I dunno. 

I don't care what anyone says, I still fear them getting one over us either going on a run or somehow winning the CL when we finish 4th, This thread reminds me a bit of the Torres 'should of stayed at a big club' thread, I've only known football since '94 and I'll need a few years of them being shit before I think this is for real

I don't care, I'm laughing while the going's good. It might change in a few months, so why miss the opportunity? They're the Costa Conchordia. The passengers are abandoning ship and the man in charge has lost it.

And who cares about Torres? He was the perennial substitute in those euro cup wins - everyone knows it. He knows it. Bit part player. Those medals are worthless.

• Upvote 1

I don't care, I'm laughing while the going's good. It might change in a few months, so why miss the opportunity? They're the Costa Conchordia. The passengers are abandoning ship and the man in charge has lost it.

And who cares about Torres? He was the perennial substitute in those euro cup wins - everyone knows it. He knows it. Bit part player. Those medals are worthless.

Didn't the Captain of the Costa Conchordia abandon ship before the passengers?

Sounds more like Ferguson to me. Old Bacon Face saw the writting on the wall and got out fast.

He knew the team needed a major overhaul, RVP was a plaster on an axe wound and the signings he made a few years ago are not a patch on the Giggs, Beckhams and Scholes brigade of yester year. If his youth side was dripping with talent he'd stay put them all in the first team and make out he discovered them all, but the cupboard is bare.

Nice compliment from Dan Burn . Moyse has got UTD playing Conference style football. He couldn't even manage that at Everton. Top work Davey boy, more of the same please

Man Utd remind Fulham's Dan Burn of Conference football

Fulham defender Dan Burn has likened defending against Manchester United to playing in the Conference.

Burn, 21, played 10 times in the division for Darlington in 2011 and helped Fulham field 81 crosses in their 2-2 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Continue reading the main story

I'm six foot seven so it helps when dealing with those sort of balls

Dan BurnFulham defender

"I've never headed that many balls since the Conference," said Burn. "We knew that was going to happen and I was happy for them to play like that."

Fulham boss Rene Meulensteen said United's style was"straightforward".

United's 81 crosses broke a Premier League record that had stood since 2006, but only 18 found a player in red.

Darren Bent's injury-time header secured Fulham's first point in four matches but manager David Moyes defended his side's tactics, stating playing with width was "in United's genes".

"I'm six foot seven so it helps when dealing with those sort of balls," added Burn, who made 22 clearances in the match.

"Manchester United still have amazing players - on another day they could have scored more often but we defended really well."

Fulham sit bottom of the Premier League and host Liverpool on Wednesday while United travel to Arsenal.