You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Happy January Rumour Mill

WhiskeyJar

Outrageous, Impossible, no chance of happening signings?

Well here is a good one:

Tom Ince

Xabi Alonso

Theo Walcott

And Unfortunately Daniel Sturridge all in at Liverpool in January

100% Happening

Melbourne Red

The only info i have is that Huntelaar is a definite target..

Cheers

Macca

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people think we can sign Cavani too. He's Uruguayan, Suarez is Uruguayan, erm, why wouldn't he want to come?

I keep hearing Sturridge is first choice with Walcott as a backup if that falls through. Not sure i'd do it that way round, but i'd expect Chelsea to want too much for Sturridge.

Alonso is an interesting call. It would be great to have him back, but would be a difficult deal to do. He would want monster money, and at 31, will FSG countenance that? he would run a Rodgers pass and move side.

Walcott- I can't see happening, he will want CL football- and wages

Sturridge I would have thought is very likely- we are as good as he is going to get and he has burned his bridges at the Bridge.

Tom Ince is a classic Rodgers signing.

Honda is the one I keep hearing- he has a good engine too.

Would be made up if we signed him, so for that reason i can't see it happening.

The commercial and sponsorship dimension to him is significant.

There was a fascinating section in the Mancs most recent share issue prospectus in which they spoke about making signings with global marketing appeal- Honda would sell a lot of shirts in the far east.

The commercial and sponsorship dimension to him is significant.

There was a fascinating section in the Mancs most recent share issue prospectus in which they spoke about making signings with global marketing appeal- Honda would sell a lot of shirts in the far east.

Yes, that's what we should be looking for, someone who will "sell a lot of shirts in the far east."

People may as well forget about us signing Llorente, Huntelaar, Bent or anyone like that. I very much doubt that we're interested in Honda either.

We would be mad not to take Xabi if he wanted to come back and if the fee was small. Not sure I can see it happening though.

Sturridge, Walcott, Ince and Ba are the most likely possibilities by far.

All I've heard from my sauces is that Messi is in talks.

The Ketchup talking to you again?

It's time A, you have to go see someone about household condiments telling you stories, it's for the best.

Whatever next? The Mayo telling you to set fire to next doors house after you rape and kill the wife, who you've always had a thing for, and to keep the fit, but legally questionable age wise, daughter in your basement as a sex pet?

I'm just thinking of you kid, peace.

Seems our old friend the Qman is still waiting for us and Beskitas are in a bit of financial trouble, make it happen Brendan.

After two months in footballing exile, Quaresma eventually agreed to hack 750,000 euros off his salary, which many perceived as a concerted effort on his part to get himself back in the Besiktas hierarchy's good books and, as a result, back into the first-team picture.

However, Besiktas board member Ahmed Nur Cebi has presented a very different spin on things, claiming that Quaresma only agreed to lower his wages after it was reported to the board that the former Inter Milan and Chelsea winger had exposed his genitals to a female staff member at the club's training complex and -- and there's no easy way to say this -- urinated on the team's 'outfitter and equipment handler', i.e, their kitman, though under what circumstances we're not entirely sure.

Ricardo Quaresma to sue Besiktas chief over claims he flashed genitals at physio and urinated on kitman - ESPN FC

Ricardo-Quaresma-besiktas-ahmed-board-member-claims-500x534.jpg

The Ketchup talking to you again?

It's time A, you have to go see someone about household condiments telling you stories, it's for the best.

Whatever next? The Mayo telling you to set fire to next doors house after you rape and kill the wife, who you've always had a thing for, and to keep the fit, but legally questionable age wise, daughter in your basement as a sex pet?

I'm just thinking of you kid, peace.

The mustard (Coleman's Old English, naturally) is telling me (in David Cameron's voice) to murder everyone who has ever used the name 'Bruce' in any capacity whatsoever.

The mustard says he's got to go. It's quite insistent.

Surely...

Bruce%20Vilanch-ALO-002354.jpg

With his unmistakable presence -- characterized by an obese figure, oversized red glasses, a shaggy blonde mane, and a scruffy, unkempt beard -- Bruce Vilanch checked in as one of Hollywood's most colorful characters for decades. His effeminate presence and apparel (both of which played up Vilanch's open homosexuality) only heightened this.