You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would it be racist to...

Baltar

I can only speak for myself, but from the sounds of it I would say Simon would have still struggled. If that was me I would have gone to the doctors as well.

Just the thought of melons' name gets me going.

Oh, and weight gain stuff causing erectile disfunction, can only mean steds.

No was some Weight Gain stuff i bought from a Pharmacist in France

I think you are an OK guy, Si. But have you ever took a deep breath and thought 'what will I add to the gene pool by procreating?'

I know it probably seems like a nice idea to have a little human person to take care of but why not just get a cat or a puppy instead?

Probably not the best idea.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/hall-fame-forum/75544-im-fucking-furious-feel-like-going-out-killing-spree-aka-boy-his-dog.html

I think you are an OK guy, Si. But have you ever took a deep breath and thought 'what will I add to the gene pool by procreating?'

I know it probably seems like a nice idea to have a little human person to take care of but why not just get a cat or a puppy instead?

Won't be till am settled and sorted shit out mate.

• 6 months later...
Was nowt really turned out to be some weight gain stuff i was taking in France was making me unable to get an erection. Had a doctor play with my balls for about 5 mins gave a piss sample. He wanted me to give him a sperm sample but i was unable to get it up. He said it was possible it was the weight gain so i stopped to days later i woke up with a boner and all was good. I went the docs had a wank gave the Sample 2 weeks passsed i was ok thank fuck. Was terrifying for me.

mj-laughing.gif