You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H), Saturday 4th March. 5:30pm KO. BT Sports

Preston Red

The season can't end soon enough, fuck this shite.

Ive got this feeling too. Seriously thinking of jibbing my ST and it is only the fact I know I'll probably never be able to step foot in Anfield again if I did that is acting as my mental block.

It is not the fact I wont see the team ever again because there's always lots of our games on tv. But not going into Anfield ever again would break my heart.

Fucking gutless cunts. I could have punched nearly every one of that team last night for the lack of fight and effort.

• Upvote 1

In fairness to them they trailed Bournemouth 3-0 and pulled it back. Crossed my mind last night. Although they brought on Giroud to chase the game. We brought on out of form Origi

Talking of origi, he's gone back to shit quickly hasnt he? What happened to the lad who just wanted to run with the ball at the oppos? Time and again now he gets it then turns his back to the oppo to try and hold the ball then loses possession.

He did this when he came on last night, started to run with the ball, stopped on the left of their box, turned his back to the two defenders crowding him then robbed of possession.

Talking of origi, he's gone back to shit quickly hasnt he? What happened to the lad who just wanted to run with the ball at the oppos? Time and again now he gets it then turns his back to the oppo to try and hold the ball then loses possession.

He did this when he came on last night, started to run with the ball, stopped on the left of their box, turned his back to the two defenders crowding him then robbed of possession.

Went on a run of goals when Coutinho got injured then was dropped for sturridge and hasn't recovered.

He's been fair shite since he got his leg near broke by that badge kissing cunt Daisy Fuentes, or whatever his fucking name is.

We are getting bent over in this one. No question.

I can't work out whether klopp had actually decided that he get a song out of what he has here and actually rates them, or he had confidence in himself to drag them to champions league football this season and then start the building properly.

Id like to think it's the latter, but some of the contract extensions given out to the duds in the squad suggest otherwise.

Probably win this or at least get a draw since there'll be loads of space to play fancy football. Then we get to hear about how we're a great side, right in the mix for top four before handing burnley a premier league lifeline in a typical liverpool performance.

If Wenger has any sense he'll just set them up solidly with Giroud up top and leave with a very easy three points. Doubt it tho