You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Ive made my £50 qualifer bet and layed it off, but im confused about the free in play bet

Do I still have to have another £50 in the 365 kitty and use that money, if so how is a free bet? Confused sorry

Yes you need to place £50 of your own money on the inplay bet.

Bet 365 will refund all losing bets.

So we underlay your £50 bet so you either make an instant profit if the bet wins or a small loss with the refund to come. You will make around £30 profit what ever happens.

That's a serious amount of cash to make even the 30-50 quid a day described. Think i will stick to match betting for a little while longer and see what my funds are in a couple months time.

You need to look at the win amounts.

Got to love Betfairs cash out option. I'd layed against one on William Hill and cashed out when the game was 2-0 up.

Before the game my Betfair balance was £287.11, after it was £199.81. Loss of £87.30. I won £175 on William Hill with a stake of £70, making £17.30 profit.

You need to look at the win amounts.

Got to love Betfairs cash out option. I'd layed against one on William Hill and cashed out when the game was 2-0 up.

Before the game my Betfair balance was £287.11, after it was £199.81. Loss of £87.30. I won £175 on William Hill with a stake of £70, making £17.30 profit.

Ah, i see. Guess i need to look into it a bit more before jumping in as i can cover those figures easily.

I'm only about even despite going through about 15-20 bookies.Like I said earlier I should be about £50 ahead except for a couple of stupid mistakes,Im sure most people will do this though.

Should I be looking at underlaying or overlaying some of these bets to make money or what? I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

The thing I am confused about most though is that it seems that if the freebets dont come in,a few definitely will,then you are only going to break even or lose a small amount.

Eg,I stake £25 on an event and then lay it on Betfair or Betdaq which I use,so thats a £50 outlay and whatever the result of that first bet I will probably be down 50p to £1.

Then I get a £25 free bet so no cost but have to lay that on Betfair just in case,and if the freebet loses then I will gain a small amount on Betfair,maybe £10-15.

Therefore,overall outlay is £75 and return is £10-£15.

Tell me if thats wrong and I'm fucking this all up please.

Yes you need to place £50 of your own money on the inplay bet.

Bet 365 will refund all losing bets.

So we underlay your £50 bet so you either make an instant profit if the bet wins or a small loss with the refund to come. You will make around £30 profit what ever happens.

Blimey, I'm getting confused now.

I thought once the qualifying game kicks off bet365 give you a free inplay bet of 50 which we use on the inplay game. Then lay against this on betfair/betdag site with our own money?

Guest davelfc

Mike has provided a link in the email, follow that and use the calculator (below) to work to your bet.

REMEMBER you must have also made a pre match bet on a Champions League game before you qualify for this added bet. Using the matched odds calc it is possible to make a £50 pre match bet and lay it off for little loss.

screenshot20121106at113.png

Bet amount = your in play bet made on bet365 that costs you £50 of your balance.

Back odds = the in play odds

Lay odds = What betfair are offering if you bet against your in play bet

Lay Stake = How much you will need to stake on betfair

Lay Liability = How much you need in your account before you can lay and how much you will lose if the bet wins on bet365

Because bet365 are giving you the £50 back if your in play bet loses you win either way.

Have a play with the calculator so you can see the size of the exposure (liability) you might need for certain odds. I'd really suggest you do all this now before you try this for real tonight.

Guest davelfc

Juventus (1.14) to win on 365 and lay (1.17) on bet fair, lose around £1.65 in all.

Bet £50 on bet365 and Lay £50.89 on bet fair for exposure of £8.65

Check those odds though before betting.

screenshot20121106at115.png

Juventus (1.14) to win on 365 and lay (1.17) on bet fair, lose around £1.65 in all.

Bet £50 on bet365 and Lay £50.89 on bet fair for exposure of £8.65

Check those odds though before betting.

Thanks for that mate, repped. I'm going out for dinner tomorrow during the games so may only have a tiny window to bet on the in play, so if anyone could be a leg like Dave above and post what they backed there would be a rep in it for you. Odds are supposed be over 3.5 I believe to maximise profit.

Guest davelfc

I am pretty sure you can bet on tonights CL games once you've placed your bet.

I just asked them and …

Yes if you placed £50 on a pre-match single, you can place an in play bet on any of the games tonight or tomorrow, and have it refunding it it loses.

That boylesports site is a fucking nightmare. Trying to change my preferences to decimal odds and it won't let me.

Looks like i'm gonna miss another fucking bet!!!

If for example its 12/5 do some simple maths. 12 dived by 5 but then add 1. This will give you the decimal odds so you don't miss out. Always add 1!

Guest davelfc
Why lay the first bet if you are going to get the money refunded if it loses anyway

Isnt laying the freebet a better option?

The first bet which is the qualifying bet (in order to get the promo) you won't get anything back if that first bet loses. You won't get a free bet!

It's the following in play bet that you have to fund that gets refunded if it loses.

For those that need the first bet, looking good on PSG for the win (bet 365) and lay at betfair. Small loss. Again, check those odds before betting.