You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Pitch invasion by hibs fans.Surreal scenes.

Some of the Rangers fans have piled on too. Bound to be a massive brawl somewhere.

Rangers were generally better on the ball but Hibs seemed to create more chances throughout the 90 minutes. Looks like a fair result.

I think the commentary hardly matches the images after the Hibs win. The fans just ran on out of joy, much like ourselves at Wolves in '76, on winning promotion in '62 and winning our first UEFA Cup in '73. Without the 'Billy Boys' trying to create a problem instead of just fucking off home this would have been fans celebrating an emotional win. Like Millwall and Hull fans, the Hibs fans are enjoying winning an important game.

Barca- Champions, reigning champions of Europe and best team in the world.

Real Madrid- European Cup finalists

Atletico Madrid- European Cup finalists

Villarrael- Europa League semi-finalists

Sevilla- Europa League finalists and winner of the last two.

What league could possibly be stronger than La Liga?

The premier league, remember when Cardiff were signing Sevillas star player a few years ago?

I've always thought the Spanish clubs success in Europe was down to them playing the European style in their own league, the English teams like to play high tempo, back to front and thats why they suffer in European competition.

The premier league, remember when Cardiff were signing Sevillas star player a few years ago?

I've always thought the Spanish clubs success in Europe was down to them playing the European style in their own league, the English teams like to play high tempo, back to front and thats why they suffer in European competition.

The Premier League? The same Premier League that's just been won by 10 points by a glorified kick and rush team filled with journeymen?

I've don't think I've known anybody so consistently wrong about everything football.

The Premier League? The same Premier League that's just been won by 10 points by a glorified kick and rush team filled with journeymen?

I've don't think I've known anybody so consistently wrong about everything football.

It depends on whether you think the top teams have not done well because they are shit or because they small clubs are very strong, I think it's because the small clubs are a lot stronger than in other leagues.

It depends on whether you think the top teams have not done well because they are shit or because they small clubs are very strong, I think it's because the small clubs are a lot stronger than in other leagues.

No, they're shit. That's why Southampton and West Ham couldn't even get out of the EL qualifiers and Spurs were mercilessly bummed by Dortmund. 

Odds for Fellaini to be sent off?

As per usual, him and Rooney will do something that should see them get sent off but won't. Meanwhile, at least one of the Palace players will have a brainfart and do something needless and daft.