You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Maureen sent his No2 out to speak to the BBC earlier. I love the way they'll only talk about City as their title rivals. It's the shittest attempted mind games ever.

Yeah didn't he say something stupid like its city's title still to lose? No you set of knobheads, we just beat city, which means it's ours to loose now, and you she'd 45minutes between us finished and them king off, for them to know the result, but keep on ignoring us

Yeah didn't he say something stupid like its city's title still to lose? No you set of knobheads, we just beat city, which means it's ours to loose now, and you she'd 45minutes between us finished and them king off, for them to know the result, but keep on ignoring us

If Chelsea win all their games and city win all theirs, city win the league. He's saying they'll beat us, but even if they do they still can't catch city unless city fuck up.

If Chelsea win all their games and city win all theirs, city win the league. He's saying they'll beat us, but even if they do they still can't catch city unless city fuck up.

It's still a calculated dig at us. A badly calculated dig, but a calculated dig nontheless.

There was an interesting piece a while back about how AVB's relationship with Mourinho soured when he distanced himself from his supposed mentor's tactics and failed to duly credit his role as a tutor.

Rodgers and Mourinho are still apparently on good terms, but I keep wondering how long it'll be before it gets a bit needly. Tactically they're chalk and cheese, and I doubt Maureen's ego would handle being eclipsed by a former underling.

Edit: As for the dig, I think Wom's right, it's just a positive spin from their camp, they have to look at any scenario based on them winning all their games. Honestly, I prefer City and Chelsea focussing on each other.

If you count a dig as him effectively saying they'll beat us, but surely he has to think that? I don't see the problem meself and can't even get a little worked up about it.

I'm not worked up about it. As I said, the small nature of it amuses me. And of course it's a dig - straight out of Maureen's playbook.

I turned over MOTD after our game, Couldn't stomach watching Chelsea again

I think City will drop points . Just cant see them winning their last 6 and Everton especially a real tough game. The Chavs however if they can beat us should win their other 3 fixtures.

The Chelsea game will be the decider and we mustn't lose that. I think a draw and finish on 87 points will be good enough,

There was an interesting piece a while back about how AVB's relationship with Mourinho soured when he distanced himself from his supposed mentor's tactics and failed to duly credit his role as a tutor.

Rodgers and Mourinho are still apparently on good terms, but I keep wondering how long it'll be before it gets a bit needly. Tactically they're chalk and cheese, and I doubt Maureen's ego would handle being eclipsed by a former underling.

Edit: As for the dig, I think Wom's right, it's just a positive spin from their camp, they have to look at any scenario based on them winning all their games. Honestly, I prefer City and Chelsea focussing on each other.

"Well, yes, I learnt a little bit of Portuguese. Which I'm eternally grateful to him for."