You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Oh come on, we all know Wilshire's mum ordered the hit to keep her little boy out of the clutches of those nasty Brazilian sex women.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

The Cleverly petition is hilarious. It's clearly a joke but the media, pundits, and even the England manager are commenting on it as though it's deadly serious.

like the wilshire petition... clearly started by a liverpool fan to mock the suarez one.

You lot seem to be forgetting about City, with 2 games in hand and with both (very likely ) wins they will be on pair with Chelsea, so it's about catching them too.

I wouldn't think its very likely that City will win both their games in hand - utd away and Everton at home are not the easiest and games are coming thick and fast for them.

I think I'm hoping for Chelsea.....but won't be arsed if Tottenham win

If you imagine this as a war with 2 fronts, there's the Northern Front(League Title) & the Southern Front(Top 4), if we lose on the Southern front it would be a total catastrophe, lose in the North we can still fight another day....

Be more than happy for Moyes' big statement result to come against City, after we've bummed United senseless.

It would be funny to see them snot him everywhere, but I am prepared to forego this one final present for the greater good.

Chance today to see today if the much heralded CB pairing of Jones and Smalling is all that, albeit it's only against WBA. Their "magic" front 4 also starts with Screech in CM. They could lose this and might have a different manager next week

Did ITV just hand Flamini with a cake there and say that the 9 candles were for every year since Arsenal last won a trophy. Top trolling.

Yeah, they were going to give him one representing their success recently but a Fondant Fancy wouldn't have gone round the crew.

Manchester United manager David Moyes, speaking to BT Sport: "We've got good attacking players out there and hopefully they can show their quality.

"We want to make an improvement on what we showed against Olympiakos which was a poor night. I'm looking for reaction. We also lost to West Brom earlier on in the season and want to put that right as well.

"The players are terrific. I really mean it. They are great professionals and I just need them to win a bit more."

Presumably gave that interview on his knees.

Less than 20 seconds on the clock and Townsend has already used the phrase "a wee bit". 

It's a small detail in truth given the overall charge sheet, but I really do dislike that foaming quim.

The whole ITV team are whoppers. Woy will nailed on for job when there after the FA rumble him after the World Cup

Peter Reid is an annoying twat. He was on thegame podcast saying that Liverpool should grow up and accept a ground share and it's not important if Everton can't afford it. Hope Keane smacks him

I don't mind Peter Reid.

"My dad went from being a Liverpool to an Evertonian because of me. When Everton first came in for me, I turned them down. When I told my dad he said: "I'm made up you're not signing for that shower." Two years later when I did sign, he said "It's about time. It's a great club" and he switched his loyalties."