You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I'm no fan of England but even just on a purely footballing level it's depressing watching that bumbling oaf Hodgson fuck up any chance these players have of achieving anything. The man just exudes mediocrity and failure. Put someone like Rodgers in charge of that team and they would make the quarter finals at least.

Barney Ronay with a nice little stat on Sturridge

Fluidity has its place but this was a striker so fluid he seemed at times on the verge of evaporating. If this is to be the system then Danny Welbeck, a more effective defensive runner, is probably better suited to the role of jobbing inverted winger. On the other hand Sturridge has scored more Premier League goals in 34 games for Liverpool than Welbeck has in his entire seven-year professional career. Sometimes if a player walks like a top-class centre-forward and quacks like a top-class centre-forward, well … it might just be sensible to treat him as one.

• Upvote 8

I don't wish any player an injury, so shouldn't you at least in my opinion, that's fuckin small-minded and something shitty Arsenal fans would do. I want everyone to have their best players available, so we make sure we are better than them fair and square..

I don't wish any player an injury, so shouldn't you at least in my opinion, that's fuckin small-minded and something shitty Arsenal fans would do. I want everyone to have their best players available, so we make sure we are better than them fair and square..

Oh well each to their own. I wouldn't Hazard spending the next 8 weeks out for any reason.

• Upvote 1

Barney Ronay with a nice little stat on Sturridge

Fluidity has its place but this was a striker so fluid he seemed at times on the verge of evaporating. If this is to be the system then Danny Welbeck, a more effective defensive runner, is probably better suited to the role of jobbing inverted winger. On the other hand Sturridge has scored more Premier League goals in 34 games for Liverpool than Welbeck has in his entire seven-year professional career. Sometimes if a player walks like a top-class centre-forward and quacks like a top-class centre-forward, well … it might just be sensible to treat him as one.

Some of my Manc mates STILL think that Welbeck is the better player!

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/the-football-association-investigate-daniel-agger-s-challenege-on-jack-wilshere-during-the-international-friendly

Investigate Daniel Agger's Challenege on Jack Wilshere during the international friendly
    3. Petition by

Sam Navret

London, United Kingdom

We, the fans of the famous Arsenal Football Club are calling upon the Football Assosiation to investigate the challenege made on Jack Wilshere by Daniel Agger during the international friendly.

In the past few days it has been well-known that Liverpool FC have been on a campaign to destory Arsenal and we, the fans of Arsenal, believe Daniel Agger was instructed by Liverpool's owner John Henry to target Jack Wilshere during the match.

Jack Wilshere will be out for around 6 weeks, another damaging blow to Arsenal and Liverpool FC are to blame for this.

Follow updates on twitter @FreeSuarez1

To: 
THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION 
Investigate Daniel Agger's Challenege on Jack Wilshere during the international friendly and possibly ban Daniel Agger for 6 games.

Sincerely, 
[Your name]

John Henry ordered the challenege..He did it to destory Arsenal...

John Henry ordered the challenege..He did it to destory Arsenal...

We know this, Agger knows this, and the top brass at the FA who were complicit in the decision for Agger to miscontrol the pass know this; but we shouldn't be talking about it on an open forum.  Come on, let's change the subject..

John Henry is starting to really grow on me. He pays for Clattenburg to ref the Blueshite on Saturday & orders our players on International duty to injure a rival player. He's really starting to get into all this soccer lark.

Mods, lock this thread!  Quick before Abs gets here.  Mods!  Mods!!  MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!