You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I've not bothered looking at stats, but I'd imagine they score and concede more this season. A little less control, a little more penetration. They don't just pass it around the back four for twenty minutes anymore.

They're scoring marginally more and conceding marginally fewer actually. They're definitely quicker in the build-up and probably use the full-backs less.

Starting to look like the Torres of old now.

I have said the one thing he has missed most at Chelsea is Gerrard, who used to give him the perfect supply.

I actually think that Gerrard misses having a striker to supply as well, which is why he isn't getting as many assists as he used to.

Suarez is not really a striker who can supply with crosses or through balls. Suarez wants the ball down the channels or drops deep to get the ball and then tries to do the work himself.

If we had a finisher, then I'm sure we'd see Gerrard supplying him just like he did with Owen, with Torres and even Carroll - as we saw the few times they played together (the goal for England vs Sweden showed that).

I agree with Ferguson on that.

Williams is a cunt, he knew exactly what he was doing and Van Persie could have been seriously hurt after that and it was deliberate.

Probably was deliberate but impossible to say with certainty esp as he claimed it was an accident and apologised. Taggart makes a meal of it all and ensures another ref that has crossed him thinks twice next time he is

officiating at a Utd game

Ferguson is really a terrible old shithouse of a man. The FA will once again decline to punish the moron, fuck knows why, and the referee will go on the Old Trafford naughty list.

Van Persie "could have been killed"! There is a chance that every time a ball is kicked it could cause a fatality, so let's ban the fucking game not just Williams. Ferguson is a deranged old twat. I'd like to give his balls a fatal kick, and turn his testicles into his chesticles. I fucking loathe the fawned over, pampered, plonk addled, avaricious, bitter old fuckpig.

It's wrong to hate like this at this time of love and peace but this man spreads ill will like a plague all the the year round.