You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't buy the Sun...

Dicko

• 2 months later...
What was on the link, nothing to do with the rag showing now?

Morrisons Offers ‏@MorrisonsOffers

Get £10 off your next £60 shop in store with our fantastic coupon in today’s The Sun! RT to share with your friends! http://bit.ly/WnS09p

Looks like they've changed the link destination after some complaints. The ofer stands though. Anyone who bought yesterday's rag got a voucher.

Nice.

It didn't generate quite the response you might expect even though Peter Hooton was all over it on twitter.

Get £10 off your next £60 shop in store with our fantastic coupon in today’s The Sun! RT to share with your friends! http://bit.ly/WnS09p

Looks like they've changed the link destination after some complaints. The ofer stands though. Anyone who bought yesterday's rag got a voucher.

Nice.

It didn't generate quite the response you might expect even though Peter Hooton was all over it on twitter.

Not going to Morrisons either, they can fuck right off

Absolutely inexcusable. What a soul-less greedy slag. It's not as though she could even use ignorance as an excuse. She must be on her way to becoming the most despised person in the City.

They must be paying her a fucking fortune, and even if I heard that she held out/negotiated/refused at first, I would still not be able to comprehend or excuse that.

Shocked!!!

Nice.

So.....complaining about what?

I mean from the point of view of a non Liverpool fan

I'm not getting into this for a number of reasons, none of which I'm prepared to go into here.

I'll let someone else answer your post, if it really needs answering.

TheFarm/PeterHooton ‏@TheFarm2012

Thanks 4 all the tweets of support re Morrisons. The deal with The Sun was pulled by head office due to the email/twitter/facebook campaign!

The nationwide promotional deal of £10 off shopping at Morrisons if u bought The Sun was due 2 run til Sunday. Now available with The Times!

Thanks 4 all the tweets of support re Morrisons. The deal with The Sun was pulled by head office due to the email/twitter/facebook campaign!

The nationwide promotional deal of £10 off shopping at Morrisons if u bought The Sun was due 2 run til Sunday. Now available with The Times!

Not sure Hooton can claim head office pulled it in all fairness. The deal was to get a £10 coupon from the rag on one day only, which can be redeemed against a £60 shop this weekend. It was only in the rag for one day, never intended to be any longer than that.

I've tried not buying it, but the problem page in the mirror is shit.

Try harder.

And if you have bought it in the last 23 years you're supporting the wrong club.

And if you think this is a subject to joke about you're supporting the wrong club.

• Upvote 1