You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TK421

Anubis

I have to say...

As an 'outsider' barring literally only a handful of posts, it's been a fairly welcoming forum.

Obviously, when other fans post, it can be a red rag to a bull sometimes, but by and large, one of the appeals of this site is that it's the football opinions coming through rather than witless crap.

There's always going to be the odd moron, and always going to be some pretty diverse opinions even amongst fans who support the same club and saw the same game!, but the decent posters just put their points across and try and counter others.... and on the next thread, they might agree 100% with each other.

As forums go, I'd say this was a decent one, and the best one I could find on Liverpool. A lot more right with it than their is wrong, and there's a lot more credible posters than there are wind up merchants.

do shut up.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say...

As an 'outsider' barring literally only a handful of posts, it's been a fairly welcoming forum.

Obviously, when other fans post, it can be a red rag to a bull sometimes, but by and large, one of the appeals of this site is that it's the football opinions coming through rather than witless crap.

There's always going to be the odd moron, and always going to be some pretty diverse opinions even amongst fans who support the same club and saw the same game!, but the decent posters just put their points across and try and counter others.... and on the next thread, they might agree 100% with each other.

As forums go, I'd say this was a decent one, and the best one I could find on Liverpool. A lot more right with it than their is wrong, and there's a lot more credible posters than there are wind up merchants.

Re your last line - you're right, there are.

However, they're falling by the wayside under the weight of the onrushing hordes of new slavering mongs.

Add to that the incessant and repetitive sniping that goes back and forth between the entrenched viewpoints of supposedly 'senior' posters, and you can see why people decide they've got better things to do than argue with someone on the internetz...

Serious business, the internetz.

OK I'll play . . . what?

I don't want to play Nick, it's boring, and it achieves nowt. I don't have an issue with you, or Martin, or anyone else on here, with a few exceptions - people who are clearly deranged - but there is no need to come on here just to moan about Code.

I don't want to play Nick, it's boring, and it achieves nowt. I don't have an issue with you, or Martin, or anyone else on here, with a few exceptions - people who are clearly deranged - but there is no need to come on here just to moan about Code.

It IS boring, I know. For the record I came on here to have a peep to what's going on, and noticed the TK thread, then posted on it. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the monkey/drum, I guess I was reacting to the pathetic dig earlier. The point had merit though.

Guess that's it.

spacey.jpg

What a load of bollocks, fuck off with your simple summing up.

Rafa shouldn't have been fired, neither should Kenny.

I agree. But does it matter now? I mean, they've been sacked, does it really matter enough to be arguing about it (in Rafas case at least) for years after the event? It's done. Nobody can go back and make him not sacked so why can't people just stop going on about it?

Guest ShoePiss
I agree. But does it matter now? I mean, they've been sacked, does it really matter enough to be arguing about it (in Rafas case at least) for years after the event? It's done. Nobody can go back and make him not sacked so why can't people just stop going on about it?

I'd moved on from Rafa a long time ago, sometimes I get drawn in but for the most part it doesn't interest me. You want people to stop going on about him being sacked but there's the people who strangely want to re-write history, they also see any achievement the club made while he was here as a negative. These same people accuse the people who defend Rafa as fans of the man not the club, well it looks like they're fans of anti-Rafa and not the club.

It's fucking bizarre. It might take one side of this cess pit of a problem to step up and decide to completely remove themselves from any discussion connected to this topic. Do you think that person will be chode72?

There are five categories of poster on the FF: the people who support Rafa, the people who attack Rafa, the mewling people who say that 'both sides are as bad as each other and need to get over it' (great, because that's never been said before), the people who are getting sicker and sicker of reading it, and the people who have stopped posting. The FF is in a right state.

I always had a lot of time for TK as a poster but he got into arguing the toss over Rafa way too much lately. I'm not surprised he knocked it on the head.

You forgot the ones like me who honestly could not give a single fuck about any of it. Well apart from laughing at the trolling.

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

What do people look at on the internet when they leave here?

This is a genuine question. Considering the internet contains absolutely everything in the history of ever, I don't half get bored after a while, this place- saves me raping and murdering out of sheer boredom. I suppose it helps that I don't take it, or more importantly, myself - too seriously.

I'm on here every day and I love the place, but it's turned mad now and less enjoyable. Not a slight on Dave and the Mods, some people can't control themselves, Gold members and forumites both.

Been coming here for eight years now but I've recently joined another forum (non footy) and its so refreshing not to see the word Cunt or Rafa every other thread. It's nice.

It's all about the GF and MF here.

I have to say...

I think some on this site have treated you with no respect, and it's embarrassed me to read it.

What do people look at on the internet when they leave here?

This is a genuine question. Considering the internet contains absolutely everything in the history of ever, I don't half get bored after a while, this place- saves me raping and murdering out of sheer boredom. I suppose it helps that I don't take it, or more importantly, myself - too seriously.

Xnxx once a day

Bbc football

Caught offside

YouTube clips of football usually

Other than that, it's really just 90% football and 5% and 5% news.

I do go back and read some things on RAWK as well.

Don't do Facebook, it's the chaviest thing in existence.

By the way, you do all realise Spain v Portugal is on now?

[YOUTUBE]f--fazi4Xvo[/YOUTUBE]

It was probably very funny at the time, but I can only imagine how funny it would have been to then see it in this format.

For the record I got everyone that was directed at except the individual who the post was responding to, who was that?

As far as agreeing with Coro, his intervention in this thread was ironic from start to finish. So much so, I would hope that he was kidding. But I would wager he wasn't.

You set the tone, it's that straightforward. Should we revisit your contribution to the thread to do with Alan Davies' comments regarding Hillsborough. Your ignorance is on full display there. It's a good example, indicative of your posting.

I'd happily stick to discussing all matters football and LFC but mainly the debate is hijacked by people like you who offer nothing, absolutely nothing.

I can see why others get fed up, i can take it or leave it where others have more of a passion for this sort of thing.

It's clear what your passion is.