You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The crux of this for me is that a few fans, during the H&G, reign tasted a little bit of power. Forming unions, protesting, having their opinions heard. Must have felt good.

Well there is no need for these people now but they cannot just go back to supporting the team.

They want to be heard, be involved. That's why all this bollocks is still going on. Get a grip.

Nail on the fucking head.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crux of this for me is that a few fans, during the H&G, reign tasted a little bit of power. Forming unions, protesting, having their opinions heard. Must have felt good.

Well there is no need for these people now but they cannot just go back to supporting the team.

They want to be heard, be involved. That's why all this bollocks is still going on. Get a grip.

Yes.

Yep, my feelings too.

Whomever did it, sent it to remove him from club business. So how would confronting Al with it, achieve that?

This has been done, because of the situation we are in, and people are concerned that Al and FSG = No chance of Rafa back.

I think it's obviously a long term poster from TLW with RAWK connections.

There is no way his posts were searched. I can't find a 2 week old thread using the search function, so fucked if anyone is tracking downs years old posts for specific user.

Those 3 posts from Al with post links to here werestuck up on RAOTL 3 days ago.Anyone that wanted to do up a letter had the information gift wrapped up with a nice bow on top.

I struggle to see what the objective in dragging the club through the mud was.A vindictive agenda with ATK could have been dealt with far better if the objective was to severe his lnks with nesn.

As for the posts themselves,seems everyones happy to take them in direct context and proclaim him as a racist while forgetting that most of the time ATK was on a massive wind up on here.

Those 3 posts from Al with post links to here werestuck up on RAOTL 3 days ago.Anyone that wanted to do up a letter had the information gift wrapped up with a nice bow on top.

I struggle to see what the objective in dragging the club through the mud was.A vindictive agenda with ATK could have been dealt with far better if the objective was to severe his lnks with nesn.

As for the posts themselves,seems everyones happy to take them in direct context and proclaim him as a racist while forgetting that most of the time ATK was on a massive wind up on here.

So who put them up and why?

Hot Ayre:

"I can tell you categorically that Alan Kayll and Paul Tompkins have had no input on the manager or anything else for that matter. I've seen a lot of that stuff being suggested and it's nonsense."

More incompetence from Ayre, considering Tomkins released a lengthy statement confirming Henry does seek out his opinion on things, sacking Comolli being one, although he denied being asked about the manager. It's like Ayre is always one step behind when he opens his gob.

Might be the most sensible and succinct post on this subject there has yet been.

Alan Kayll's grassed up a Liverpool fan before now who'd used the word Munich regarding the Mancs on video in the past.

Two wrongs don't make a right. It doesn't sit well with me, but neither did Kayll having the ear of the owners in the first place. The lad's warped when it comes to Rafa and can not give level headed or objective advice. Why was he speaking with the owners rather than the democratically elected supporters' committee? That's the bigger issue for me.

The supporters' committee isn't democratically elected, it is appointed by the Club.

Guest ShoePiss
The supporters' committee isn't democratically elected, it is appointed by the Club.

It might start to sink in exactly what the club set out to do with that now.

Well I'm sorry Code - I'm on my phone and can't be arsed to check accounts. Last I knew, they did.

Jim Boardman's account and posts are still there. I think UEM's have been deleted.

Unless you've met Alan no one here has any right to comment on his character.

That's my view anyway

Proudly proclaiming support for a party of ignorant racists tells me all I need to know about the man's character.

Considering how Alan would happily invent stuff to slur Benitez I don't think he's exactly an innocent party in this. There's been fairly regular mud-slinging on both sides; this would simply appear to be a logical progression in the ridiculous row that's been going on between two groups of supposed Liverpool fans.

i'm not sure what he made up. Can you elucidate?

Guest ShoePiss
i'm not sure what he made up. Can you elucidate?

Can't say but believe me it's REALLY bad, I'd tell you if I could etc etc.