You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Respect From City Fan

norwichlfc

Guest davelfc

Just everton with a lottery win, a classless bunch of fucks and I hope to never see them lift a trophy again. Nearly a billion spent is cheating for me, unless those sheiks want to give us all a million to make it fair.

When the cunts finally sober up I'm sure they'll deep down feel a little dead inside. Oh who am I kidding, no city fan has enough brain cells to realise it's a hollow victory.

Manc cunts, all of them.

Just everton with a lottery win, a classless bunch of fucks and I hope to never see them lift a trophy again. Nearly a billion spent is cheating for me, unless those sheiks want to give us all a million to make it fair.

When the cunts finally sober up I'm sure they'll deep down feel a little dead inside. Oh who am I kidding, no city fan has enough brain cells to realise it's a hollow victory.

Manc cunts, all of them.

How else is anyone supposed to win the league these days without huge amounts of money to buy the best players and pay the highest wages? It's all very well saying you should 'build' but you don't get the chance too, Mascherano and Torres are proof of that, and let's see how long Newcastle's rough diamonds stick around when the wealthier clubs come knocking.

The only club that's managed it was Arsenal with Wenger's bargain buys and eye for a player.

The mancs have been trotting out the propaganda for years, especially when Blackburn won it, they'd 'bought' the league apparently even though head for head they'd spent about £4m less than the mancs (despite having to build from the ground up, unlike the mancs). The consensus seemed to be that everyone should just let the mancs win and that anything else was just cheating or bad sportsmanship.

Said it before but no club has dominated the league with wealth quite like the mancs have, they've been a money making machine for decades and have consistently broken transfer records, wage records, and used unscrupulous means to unsettle players to get their own way.

I'm glad for the city fans, they stuck with their club through successive relegations and I consider them a 'proper' club. Hats off to them, they deserve their day in the sun.

How else is anyone supposed to win the league these days without huge amounts of money to buy the best players and pay the highest wages? It's all very well saying you should 'build' but you don't get the chance too, Mascherano and Torres are proof of that, and let's see how long Newcastle's rough diamonds stick around when the wealthier clubs come knocking.

The only club that's managed it was Arsenal with Wenger's bargain buys and eye for a player.

The mancs have been trotting out the propaganda for years, especially when Blackburn won it, they'd 'bought' the league apparently even though head for head they'd spent about £4m less than the mancs (despite having to build from the ground up, unlike the mancs). The consensus seemed to be that everyone should just let the mancs win and that anything else was just cheating or bad sportsmanship.

Said it before but no club has dominated the league with wealth quite like the mancs have, they've been a money making machine for decades and have consistently broken transfer records, wage records, and used unscrupulous means to unsettle players to get their own way.

I'm glad for the city fans, they stuck with their club through successive relegations and I consider them a 'proper' club. Hats off to them, they deserve their day in the sun.

I think most don't consider it unfair if the wealth is linked to sound commercial decisions and revenue generating potential off the pitch. Big difference between that and whoring yourself to billionaires with a Champsionship Manager fetish.

I think most don't consider it unfair if the wealth is linked to sound commercial decisions and revenue generating potential off the pitch. Big difference between that and whoring yourself to billionaires with a Champsionship Manager fetish.

So it was more 'fair' that the mancs were able to outspend everyone else and steal their players, but only because they did it through having shops in Singapore? I don't get that logic. And while we're lobbing shitballs at commercial operations, let's not forget the mancs built their exploitable worldwide following on the back of a disaster.

The mancs are and always have been the most abhorrent manipulators of wealth, power and PR in world football. They're the Goldman Sachs of the game. Everyone else are pretenders.

Manc cunts, all of them.

Suarez.gif

Manc cunts, all of them.

What in the world would possess you to reply like that to a city fan paying tribute and calling for justice for the 96?

So it was more 'fair' that the mancs were able to outspend everyone else and steal their players, but only because they did it through having shops in Singapore?

Quite frankly? Yes. Success will always reflect a combination of sound management on and off the pitch. It's not "unfair" that they leveraged their success in the early Sky era to create a global commercial juggernaut while we were set back decades by the incompetence of Moores.

Manc cunts, all of them.

To be fair to Everton there history pisses all over City's! Everton would be more deserving of a lottery win, be thankful they chose City n not them life would be unbearable right now! Class from the City fan showing his respect there!

Quite frankly? Yes. Success will always reflect a combination of sound management on and off the pitch. It's not "unfair" that they leveraged their success in the early Sky era to create a global commercial juggernaut while we were set back decades by the incompetence of Moores.

Until City become as nasty and ungracious as United over a sustained period of time, I will not begrudge them, Arab billionaires or no, a moment in the sun.

Guest davelfc

In my defence the site was so laggy the pic was not there when I clicked in the thread. City had just won the league (something you can see doesn't sit right with me) and a red wum makes a city post.

It is always nice to see any fans offering their support for the 96, quite why the OP decided to post this old picture at this time I do not know.

It doesn't change my opinion, although had I seen the pic I would have swerved the thread and unfortunately there is no way to edit the post.

Guest San Don

Respect to the city fan for that shirt. If only fans of other clubs would be the same.

How and why the fuck has this thread descending into a rant about city spending fucking millions to win the league?

Guest davelfc
Respect to the city fan for that shirt. If only fans of other clubs would be the same.

How and why the fuck has this thread descending into a rant about city spending fucking millions to win the league?

I've explained that above. My fault.

Guest San Don
I've explained that above. My fault.

OK fair do's. Didnt see it.

Guess everyone is fucked off after a shite season.

So it was more 'fair' that the mancs were able to outspend everyone else and steal their players, but only because they did it through having shops in Singapore? I don't get that logic. And while we're lobbing shitballs at commercial operations, let's not forget the mancs built their exploitable worldwide following on the back of a disaster.

The mancs are and always have been the most abhorrent manipulators of wealth, power and PR in world football. They're the Goldman Sachs of the game. Everyone else are pretenders.

Indeed. It's also no surprise that Man Ure's dominance only started when the Greed-is-Good League was set up, to concentrate vast wealth into the hands of a tiny number of clubs.

It'd be interesting to see, for any given season, where the richest 2 or 3 clubs have finished. My guess is that since 1992 there will be a ridiculously strong correlation between wealth and league success; before then, less os.

In my defence the site was so laggy the pic was not there when I clicked in the thread. City had just won the league (something you can see doesn't sit right with me) and a red wum makes a city post.

It is always nice to see any fans offering their support for the 96, quite why the OP decided to post this old picture at this time I do not know.

It doesn't change my opinion, although had I seen the pic I would have swerved the thread and unfortunately there is no way to edit the post.

Lame exscuse, your an attention seeking idiot, problem here being you didnt think this one out and in the process made yourself look a right mong.

even above you've come across like a right tit by not just accepting what is a decent gesture, instead questioning the timing.:whatever:

There's simply no alternative left to the way city have done it, that's the sad truth, instead of having a go at them we should look at the game itself, the sooner it gets NFLd the better.

The modern player - if he's any good - is obsessed with being 'in the club' with the rest of them, and that translates as being on parity with the top earners, and being at a club which stands a chance of winning the big trophies. That basically equates to the two manc clubs, chelsea, barca and madrid, nobody else will be able to compete.

Even if you had the world's best scouting system and Bob Paisley at the helm, you'd need time to build a side, and you just can't do that when every player who raises his head above the level of mediocre is sucked up by one of these predatory cunts.

Lame exscuse, your an attention seeking idiot, problem here being you didnt think this one out and in the process made yourself look a right mong.

even above you've come across like a right tit by not just accepting what is a decent gesture, instead questioning the timing.:whatever:

*You're.