You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carra

There are the stock things you need to come out with when you join this club, and fair play to Brendan, he’s coming out with all of them.

I dread the inevitable “so can you understand Carra yet? Ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA

It'll be good for him to get all this shite out of the way and be able to get into the job. That's what counts.

He probably knows that he has to try and get Carra on side...

He probably knows that Jamie Carragher is Liverpool's vice-captain, a scouser, loved by the fans, and has played nearly 700 games for us in a magnificent career, and is therefore affording him the proper respect and affection.

Guest davelfc

..... or knowing what importance the owners have seemingly placed on league position, he feels Carra can do a job in the cup competitions. Which is entirely reasonable given Agger's fragility.

If one of our players was asked to be a pundit for a match where Carra was on the bench and said something similar about him then all hell would have broken loose.

Would it though? I'm not convinced he would give a shit, or that Henderson would either. I imagine worse things are said in banter without too many eyelids batted.

He was really bothered about Song not rating him.

If someone as shit as Song didn't rate me, I'd be bothered. We're talking about team mates though; if morale in the dressing room is as low as some of the doom-mongers imply here then we're fucked.

Personally, I think some people who have an issue with this (and not everyone, just some) just don't like Carra because they heard a rumour that he once stole Rafa's jaffa cake.

If someone as shit as Song didn't rate me, I'd be bothered. We're talking about team mates though; if morale in the dressing room is as low as some of the doom-mongers imply here then we're fucked.

Personally, I think some people who have an issue with this (and not everyone, just some) just don't like Carra because they heard a rumour that he once stole Rafa's jaffa cake.

Not some, almost all.

If Song was born a scouser he'd still be in the fucking side.

Yeah, that sort of shit will go down really well on a liverpool site. Perhaps it has escaped you that Carra might have had a tiny bit more about him than Song.

Anyway, fuck off back to Essex or wherever you're from.

Sometimes I do the same thing when I'm over on this side of the forum, the automatic reaction to a post is one of neg given the amount of slobbering mongs that frequent the place.

It was my eagerness to neg that horrible fucking cunt "The Dude Abides", but I can't as I must have negged him too often.

Obviously there's some element of payback here, "you were mean to our untouchable and now we're going to be mean about yours" - which I sort of understand.

But surely there's a point you reach where you say something so fucking stupid that the only person you're really harming is yourself?

To me it's like opening an artery over someone's head and saying " ha! Trying getting that out with Wash N Go".

Obviously there's some element of payback here, "you were mean to our untouchable and now we're going to be mean about yours" - which I sort of understand.

But surely there's a point you reach where you say something so fucking stupid that the only person you're really harming is yourself?

To me it's like opening an artery over someone's head and saying " ha! Trying getting that out with Wash N Go".

I don't understand any of this