You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they laughed at the "we can see you holding hands" chant.

Are you sure? They get that song every game, it would be a bit like us suddenly finding 'sign on' or 'in your Liverpool slums' funny.

Anyway, just back. Pretty poor first half, but were always going to step up in the second half and we played some excellent football. Lovely to see Suarez looking back to close to his best, his first touch is exceptional.

Are you sure? They get that song every game, it would be a bit like us suddenly finding 'sign on' or 'in your Liverpool slums' funny.

Anyway, just back. Pretty poor first half, but were always going to step up in the second half and we played some excellent football. Lovely to see Suarez looking back to close to his best, his first touch is exceptional.

yeah that one he pulled down from the keepers punch in the build up to the 2nd with two players in his face was pure quality.

But he should only ever be allowed to take penalties if we're 5-1 up or if he's on a hat trick. he's up there with Michael Owen as the worst penalty taker we've had.

Carrolls goal was a thing of beauty. great build up, pull back and finish. Plenty more of that please and knock downs (even if he was probably going for goal himself) for Luis.

Just got back in and thought we were superb in the second half.

There's a few misgivings about the game, (Henderson mostly), but this really isn't the time is it?

6-1 and everyone around me saying, 'See you at Wembley', as we're leaving. It just feels fucking brilliant.

I thought Downing was superb. I was in the Centenary so was up close for the second half and some of his touches were fucking sublime. He was really up for it and there was almost a touch of arrogance about some of his play and it was great to see.

We also finally seem to be getting the ball into dangerous positions for Carroll as well, (he was desperately unlucky with that bullet header in the first half), and all of this bodes well for next week and, of course, the second half of the season.

We're starting to get Carroll playing, Downing looks like he's settling, Gerrard is hitting form, Suarez is fucking magical and the defence looks solid.

There's still problems to be addressed, (mostly in midfield obviously), but we're in fucking good shape for the run in and at this stage of the season you've got to be happy with that.

See you at Wembley eh?

Guest San Don

Bunch of moaning fuckers behind me again, 6 fucking 1 and still the twats moan! And I've had to put up with this shite since 1992!

OK, we didnt set any buildings alight but it was a job done and into the next round of the cup. Thought Suarez was always going to be the spark in this game and so he was. But fuck me, he's ow*n mark 2 with penalties (actually ow*n did score about 50% of the ones he took). We really need to knock this shit about changing pen takers during the game. Yes we were virtually unassailable by that time but you just cant keep doing this. At least he got a goal after a nice header back across goal by Carroll.

Nice to see the big yin notch too with a sweet low drive. Thought downing was a little better than normal but he still needs to improve.

And the club is getting its money out of us this season in the auto scheme with another home draw. Oh, finally, well done LFC, just when we were all watching the draw on the concours tv's, they switched to the pre match build up! Nice one!!

This is fucking dross, I feel sorry for the Liverpool fans that have paid hard earned cash to go to Anfield for this guff.

Don't feel sorry, we saw our side score 6 for the first time this season and we didn't have to put up with fucking moaners on the Internet.

Loved it :)

Knowing Brighton's ability to put one over on better teams I was concerned at the start of the 2nd half but the lads did good (as some half literate summariser might have said).

3 comedy goals but a couple of classics as well .

Fuck off to all those criticising the team. We did good, and now let's maintain that momentum for Cardiff (who won't be easy) and the rest of the season.

Very happy with that result.

It wasn't a brilliant performance, I think we have performed better in games and drawn them at home this season. But it was nice that we were more clinical today.

Good win.

Agger for Carra, Spearing for Henderson or Adam, and Bellamy for Downing.

Tht should be the final team.

Agreed. Although I'd also have Maxi in.

Reina: Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique: Spearing Gerrard: Maxi Suarez Bellamy: Carroll.

What's with all this this faux outrage?

They jumped on the bandwagon like every other bunch of fans will, now there's blood in the water, and booed Luis. They sang some songs about a £35m striker who hasn't performed as well as hoped.

There was no anti-Liverpool stuff that I could hear, and no horrible Manc style crap. They were away fans who actually made the most noise today and got behind their team.

Do we always have to be outraged all the time? Please save it for when it's required.

I know, bit weird innit, must have had a bad experience on the pier once. There are Liverpool fans on the Brighton forums saying how much they enjoyed the away support. They were actually at the game too.

Liverpool 3 Brighton 4.

Now please beat the shower of shit that is Stoke.

Over and out.

Fair fucks to the Brighton players and manager but the fans can scuttle off back down the M6 and crawl back under whatever shitty stones from whence they came. Horrible bunch of cunts. May they never darken the top flight anytime in the near future.

They were a bunch of fucking shitheads.

Running the whole gamut of gobshitery from shushing us, booing Suarez, the fucking Carroll songs, 'You're support is fucking shit', 'shall we sing a song for you', 'this place is a shithole, we want to go home', 'we support our local team', etc etc. Like we all should have been bouncing off the walls with excitement because fucking Brighton had come to town.

It was fucking beautiful to watch Suarez and Carroll get on the scoresheet after that but the best moment was when they launched into, '4-1 and you still don't sing' and immediately that defender of theirs took three vollied touches to twat the ball into the back of his own net. Fucking ace. All around me a ton of hands went up with five fingers spread out.

It's a bit triumphalist and usual I wouldn't laugh but they really fucking pissed me off and apparently I wasn't the only one 'cos as we were leaving there was a few gutted looking Brighton fans stood about and some fella went, "Long drive ahead after watching that shit lads." And it fucking served them right.

And I'm not sure we covered ourselves in glory with "we can see you holding hands".

We can't complain about "sign on" being sung at us if we come out with this crap. Or the Main Stand's version of "who are yer?"

On the other hand, I did smile when they were singing "this is a shithole...." and someone responded, "I thought you liked shitholes?"