You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

STOKE CITY (A) Carling Cup

dalglish2rush

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be so fucking moronic. Downing Gerrard Adam Bellamy or maxi lucas spearing henderson.

Obvious WUM is obvious

Any midfield with Adam in it is bad, and of any combination Adam and Gerrard would have to be the worst as they just leave massive gaps. Obviously Gerrard is a better player than any of them.

Like much of the season (Spuds excepted) we've played decent football, contrived to miss chance after chance and been picked off clinically with the only really attack on our goal.

Coates mistake, yes, but 2 defenders covering Jones yet he still scores.

If we can turn one of these games around, I think the mental fragility will improve no end.

This isn't a criticism, but I think after playing through the summer, Suarez should be getting a rest tonight in my opinion.

Totally agree with you. A couple of times already this season he's looked jaded, I would have thought tonight would have been a good opportunity to give him a rest.

Hate playing stoke so much. They are anti-football and reduce every team they play to their worst. It's just horrible. I hate them so much - I know a few Stoke fans and they are the most disgustingly optimistic cunts ever. They get beat 3-0 and its like 'yeah but we gave a good account of ourselves' or 'yeah but we outsung the other fans'. When they win from a Delap throw, Pulis is a tactical mastermind with throwing 9 men behind the ball for the rest of the match. ARGHHHH. Fuck you fuck you fuck you in the arse!

TwilightRage.png

We'll win this anyway. Fucking stoke. Urgh

Cunts commentating pissing me off.

He was clipped but managed to keep his feet which is unlike him.

The media have got the knives out for him since the jock cunt said it after we played them.

We look utter, utter shit. Again. Getting sick of the same shite week after week.

the commentator on this nutjob link is a right fuckhead, when suarez stayed on his feet to take the shot after being clipped he said "that is most unlike suarez to stay on his feet" manc prick

Clueless cunt innit.

First he said we won the Norwich game and that Stoke had drawn at Arsenal. :lol:

When Carra got a Yellow he claimed that he got a red. :eek:

Constantly got confused between Maxi and Suarez for the entire first half. :wallbutt:

Hate playing stoke so much. They are anti-football and reduce every team they play to their worst. It's just horrible. I hate them so much - I know a few Stoke fans and they are the most disgustingly optimistic cunts ever. They get beat 3-0 and its like 'yeah but we gave a good account of ourselves' or 'yeah but we outsung the other fans'. When they win from a Delap throw, Pulis is a tactical mastermind with throwing 9 men behind the ball for the rest of the match. ARGHHHH. Fuck you fuck you fuck you in the arse!

TwilightRage.png

We'll win this anyway. Fucking stoke. Urgh

They make the old Wimbledon side of the 80's look cultured. Shouldn't be allowed to score from a throw-in, it's just fucking wrong.

Same old as far as this season goes.

One mistake we get punished and we miss good chances and opposition keeper pulls out a few good saves including one top drawer save.

We have played better than them and to be fair we bossed most of the half.

Carroll looks sharp.

when was the last time we came back in a match, usually when we're in the lead we're great at giving it up, has happened multiple times this season but when behiind we blow and we blow but we never knock the effing house down, well we're due to batter someone's house down and what better place, come on boys, it's been ages since a comeback win

Clueless cunt innit.

First he said we won the Norwich game and that Stoke had drawn at Arsenal. :lol:

When Carra got a Yellow he claimed that he got a red. :eek:

Constantly got confused between Maxi and Suarez for the entire first half. :wallbutt:

he's still talking shite now i think it's Guy Mowbray