You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who to bludgeon?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who to bludgeon?

It's life just gotto get on with it. Btw statisticAlly 75% of relationships that start as a result of infidelity end within 12 months. sit back and watch the car crash unfold in super slow mo from your seat on the moral high ground. Unless you are a cunt she will probably come crawling back after it's all gone tits up. Chin up old bean.

It's life just gotto get on with it. Btw statisticAlly 75% of relationships that start as a result of infidelity end within 12 months. sit back and watch the car crash unfold in super slow mo from your seat on the moral high ground. Unless you are a cunt she will probably come crawling back after it's all gone tits up. Chin up old bean.

Sorry Ian but this advise coming from someone who paid Janine Butcher to have sex is, to be honest, hypocritcal in the extreme. Get back to Jane and practice what you preach.

Sorry Ian but this advise coming from someone who paid Janine Butcher to have sex is, to be honest, hypocritcal in the extreme. Get back to Jane and practice what you preach.

I've done some shagging me. Cindy, that ugly fat one, Jane, janine, ronnies mum, pat that Denise is gonna get a bit of beales meat as well I can feel it in me loins.

Oh wudnt touch her with a bargepole now if she came back, I would only fuck her if she came crawling back in one scenario, if I had bad AIDS

Things are going well and very quickly on the up, better than I cud have dreamed since 'that call' all things considered Ive got at least 6 girls who want to meet up with me for drinks (ANd working on a few more) and whatnot and who know me now closing in when they've realised Im now free, got new job, car, dwellings new life ready for me to step into also. It just fucking hurts, hurts bad man. Them statistics are a revelation anyway, I think she will find out how most men are after that flid slings her hook which is inevitable. She gonna have a hard time finding a gem like me again, even if things werent always perfect and I wasnt, theres not many Dennis tooths and if there are they got bitches already cos they not as fucked up as her and know a good thang when they see one.

There is a lot of well connected business people al be working for and with now so am going to make the most of it, Im never going to suffer for girls and my main motive now is money and maybe power haha, will have everything I need. Ive taken that job now just negotiating my notice looks like I can go tho as will take it as hols anyway.

Im just glad its over cos its been dragging out for months becos she wudnt step up. Theres also shades of what Flying pig said but it fucking hurts no doubt.

Externally I was. Internally I was saying "why? why? why?". Couldn't let the bitch know that. I was cold as ice, i was willing to sacrifice our love.

thats how Id have been if she ever have admitted it. I had to wait for her man to step up, parties over tell the rest of the crew. Imagine if youd been with that bird as long as Id had and for months shes saying the opposite, plus you felt sorry for her having an abortion and trying to give her space and be sympathetic and the fella she's been shagging is someone you know.

Shes a bad liar this bitch I smelt bullshit a while back but u can understand my thirst for some form of revenge.

Oh wudnt touch her with a bargepole now if she came back, I would only fuck her if she came crawling back in one scenario, if I had bad AIDS

Things are going well and very quickly on the up, better than I cud have dreamed since 'that call' all things considered Ive got at least 6 girls who want to meet up with me for drinks (ANd working on a few more) and whatnot and who know me now closing in when they've realised Im now free, got new job, car, dwellings new life ready for me to step into also. It just fucking hurts, hurts bad man. Them statistics are a revelation anyway, I think she will find out how most men are after that flid slings her hook which is inevitable. She gonna have a hard time finding a gem like me again, even if things werent always perfect and I wasnt, theres not many Dennis tooths and if there are they got bitches already cos they not as fucked up as her and know a good thang when they see one.

There is a lot of well connected business people al be working for and with now so am going to make the most of it, Im never going to suffer for girls and my main motive now is money and maybe power haha, will have everything I need. Ive taken that job now just negotiating my notice looks like I can go tho as will take it as hols anyway.

Im just glad its over cos its been dragging out for months becos she wudnt step up. Theres also shades of what Flying pig said but it fucking hurts no doubt.

Good luck to you. You wouldn't be Human if it didn't hurt. My best mate went through pure shit 4 years ago his mrs told him outright I want a divorce, no talking nobexplaination nothing. Turns out she was shagging a director from her work. My mate found out but deliberately didn't confront her. He let her guilt work for him by going 50-50 on the split of money/ house etc. He confronted her about it after the divorce was all done and dusted , she admitted it in the end but the bloke she was with was a fuckin bankrupt! He owed every cunt money. He was kippin on her sette in the end until she told him to fuck off. Guess what happend then. Yup she tried to het back with my mate. Unfortunately he had got set up with a good looking lass from bootle so he had to respectfully decline her kind offer. Things generally turn out for the best. Good luck with your new life fella.

Good luck to you. You wouldn't be Human if it didn't hurt. My best mate went through pure shit 4 years ago his mrs told him outright I want a divorce, no talking nobexplaination nothing. Turns out she was shagging a director from her work. My mate found out but deliberately didn't confront her. He let her guilt work for him by going 50-50 on the split of money/ house etc. He confronted her about it after the divorce was all done and dusted , she admitted it in the end but the bloke she was with was a fuckin bankrupt! He owed every cunt money. He was kippin on her sette in the end until she told him to fuck off. Guess what happend then. Yup she tried to het back with my mate. Unfortunately he had got set up with a good looking lass from bootle so he had to respectfully decline her kind offer. Things generally turn out for the best. Good luck with your new life fella.

Yeah? Thats how it always is man, these fake ass bitches and these tricks and snitches, snakes on every branch.

I wud not waste any birds time, lifes too short to be doing that, bad innit, I'll never put myself in that position again for a very long time anyway, maybe people will just be more mature by then and less inclined to cheat, in the meantime think al chase tha pussy or at this rate let the pussy come and chase me. Lord of the manor now al be! Top hat and monocle. Anyways thinks its time to rehit this cognac I got a little left over from a big ass bottle I had yesterday while Im dustin. Another sleight of hand fron the GF gods and another happy ending, maybe with a twist yet to come of course, cheers Dave for not deleting the thread ya saved me and condemned them. Shame tho as if we need these two cunts in the world overflowing with these kinds.

Oh yeah theres just one more thing I planted a few seeds in that lads mind when I spoke to him, little hypnotic trick using something called NLP, works well on people angry or stressed, if it worked very soon he wont have any desire to be with her and wont know why and I can normally pull it off on people. I pressed a few buttons on his underside shhh lit small fire there.

Edited by dennis tooth

thats how Id have been if she ever have admitted it. I had to wait for her man to step up, parties over tell the rest of the crew. Imagine if youd been with that bird as long as Id had and for months shes saying the opposite, plus you felt sorry for her having an abortion and trying to give her space and be sympathetic and the fella she's been shagging is someone you know.

Shes a bad liar this bitch I smelt bullshit a while back but u can understand my thirst for some form of revenge.

Trust me, the ultimate revenge is making her think she never meant anything to you. Cuts like a knife. Covered in lemon.

Yeah? Thats how it always is man, these fake ass bitches and these tricks and snitches, snakes on every branch.

I wud not waste any birds time, lifes too short to be doing that, bad innit, I'll never put myself in that position again for a very long time anyway, maybe people will just be more mature by then and less inclined to cheat, in the meantime think al chase tha pussy or at this rate let the pussy come and chase me. Lord of the manor now al be! Top hat and monocle. Anyways thinks its time to rehit this cognac I got a little left over from a big ass bottle I had yesterday while Im dustin. Another sleight of hand fron the GF gods and another happy ending, maybe with a twist yet to come of course, cheers Dave for not deleting the thread ya saved me and condemned them. Shame tho as if we need these two cunts in the world overflowing with these kinds.

Oh yeah theres just one more thing I planted a few seeds in that lads mind when I spoke to him, little hypnotic trick using something called NLP, works well on people angry or stressed, if it worked very soon he wont have any desire to be with her and wont know why and I can normally pull it off on people. I pressed a few buttons on his underside shhh lit small fire there.

NLP just started reading a book on that. Fuck with people's minds without them knowing it. Hehehe nice!

Just got a job offer now, a big farm, loads of animals to work with, quads and tractors and IT based work also and a chance to move far, far away.

Hmmm, I really shud go and do this shit! New door just opened and I can always come back and do my bludgeoning later. What yas reckon?

Before you go, empty that ketamine you've got into a bottle of Tommy K in your cupboard. Happy times!

think al write a poem#

Snakes with tits

under they armpits

lemon polyurethene hammer

stuttering stammer

cant get it out ur mouth

left me in doubt

sitting to listen

ur new man bitchin

trippin while my hand grippin

ditchin u slippin

got a new face?

I got a new place

get some new nipples

he not supersperm he a trickle

and I locked u together

cos I got somethin better

and throw u off the bridge

weighed down with kids

gonna be ginger cos they his

tell him wot u did

crushed his mind

by its own weight

watch it implode

off the seeds I sowed

you chose

the wrong pill

u did me wrong still

i got my dong

u got my bill

got a band of rastas

if he wants to meet their blastas

am that disaster

my minds much faster

am going to a a place

where u'll never be safe

Edited by dennis tooth

Post of the year so far....

think al write a poem#

Snakes with tits

under they armpits

lemon polyurethene hammer

stuttering stammer

cant get it out ur mouth

left me in doubt

sitting to listen

ur new man bitchin

trippin while my hand grippin

ditchin u slippin

got a new face?

I got a new place

get some new nipples

he not supersperm he a trickle

and I locked u together

cos I got somethin better

and throw u off the bridge

weighed down with kids

gonna be ginger cos they his

tell him wot u did

crushed his mind

by its own weight

watch it implode

off the seeds I sowed

you chose

the wrong pill

u did me wrong still

i got my dong

u got my bill

got a band of rastas

if he wants to meet their blastas

am that disaster

my minds much faster

am going to a a place

where u'll never be safe

4get these suckers, woke up this morning feelin fine.... got new, finer girls on the fb an excerpt from their messages.

Does that GF think I shud go with number 1:

So basically anything to do with liquirice bet you like perno (can't spell)...you love love...it can be a pain in the ass too

Also wild guess but you like cats?

or number 2

I'll drink you under the table mate just this and that you know what a mean. Sorry I'm not crazy you are xxxx

Number 1 is as u may discern a more interesting girl, real fine number 2 is a hard ass,mean ass bitch but she wud do thangs to me number 1 wud not if u know what I mean. They both better looking than that cunt.

I am going to go with both, they both deserve me. Already nailed a different bird and got others am working on. Tom R move over.

I like the new mongy, sex crazed, txt spk dennis tooth. i get the feeling that he won't give a shit about the spead of capitalism over the next few months.

haha its all gud. fun fun fun, yeah need to stop the txt spk, recently aquired habit too much text sex makes ur eyez go scewy.

Someone I was with once cheated with a mate of mine. It wasn't a rational thing but I don't think I have ever wanted to hurt someone as much as him. Glad I didn't in retrospect though.

Smilers first affair was with my best mate at the time, i wanted to rip her head off when i initially found out, then it became almost like i had to compete, had to prove was ace in the sack an all that type of stuff. I am ace in the sack but it did knock my confidence a bit. His second affair was a see ya later job. I couldn't give a shit. I'm good mates with the first one again now, and i really wish i didn't take him back after her. She'd of been a much better step mum for the kids then the dumb arse brummy one.

Depends on whether he knew she was in an 11 year relationship or not?

If he did, he still owes Toothy nothing, it's her that's out of order. Not having the balls to end it is a massive shit house way to do things.

Go on holiday mate, do some travelling, smash some birds. You're free now, have fun.

This is the best advise you'll ever get. 6 years on and i'm only just thinking maybe i'll give this settling down again lark another go. Being single is not as soul destroying as people think. You don't answer to anybody - enjoy.

Good luck with the new job too.

I feel like I want to go to prison tho, hedz kind of cloudy. 11 years? Damn! Can I get a refund on that?

It's not time lost. It's time spent learning. No matter how it ends, you've grown in the time you've been together - you'll pick out the best bits and go on from there.

Has there been any fingering?

Way too much time on your hands by any chance?