You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 months later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Anyone seen the trailers for Fortitude yet on Sky Atlantic?  First episode airs 29th Jan.

I'll be watching it for the lanscape alone, but it looks like it could be decent.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really many new shows to look forward to yet.

12 Monkeys.

Follows the journey of a time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future who appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will eventually decimate the human race.

Night Will Fall

Upcoming documentary on concentration camps. Meant to be a really, really hard watch.

Researchers discover film footage from World War II that turns out to be a lost documentary shot by Alfred Hitchcock and Sidney Bernstein in 1945 about German concentration camps.

Andre Singer's 'Night Will Fall' is a powerful new documentary about the liberation of the Nazi concentration camps, narrated by Helena Bonham-Carter. 24 January at 9pm on Channel 4

Got the first two episode of Agent Carter but haven't watched them yet. Incredible no one over here has picked that up given the fuss channels made over trying to get Gotham.

Its been quite a good start but I guess she isn't the biggest of Marvel characters so won't have the main channels battling to sign it up.

Netflix might considering they're developing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones.

I am surprised Ch4 aren't picking it up given they have Agents Of Shield.

Channel 4 probably think they overpaid for Shield relative to ratings so don't want to pay more.

These superhero shows need to fuck off, the existing ones are pure shit.

Not true. Agents of Shield season two has been very good, Arrow is good fun and so is the Flash. Constantine has been ropey but the central performance is decent. I have a sneaky suspicion Daredevil will be gangbusters.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You've only ever watched 2 episodes? Fucking hell.

Yeah, like the other day. I downloaded the first season. Watched the first episode, thought it was shite, then decided to watch the second, which was equally not my thing. Decided I couldn't be cocked.

We're talking about It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, yeah?

Yeah, like the other day. I downloaded the first season. Watched the first episode, thought it was shite, then decided to watch the second, which was equally not my thing. Decided I couldn't be cocked.

We're talking about It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, yeah?

Yeah. I think the first series was only 7 episodes and it improves exponentially when Danny DeVito arrives in series 2 but if there was ever a TV programme to stick with then it's this.

I rate it a lot higher than Archer put it that way.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah. I think the first series was only 7 episodes and it improves exponentially when Danny DeVito arrives in series 2 but if there was ever a TV programme to stick with then it's this.

I rate it a lot higher than Archer put it that way.

Strange one. I thought it was really bang average. I'll give it another go then and see what season 2 is like after power watching the other five.

Bosch coming on Amazon Prime in February.

It's using the books but not following them exactly so having parts of books overlapping to give multiple storylines by the look of things. Titus Wilever as Bosch, Marlo Standfield as his partner Jerry Edgar and Cedric Daniels as the Deputy Police Chief. 

It also has Annie Wersching in it which can only be a good thing. 

Pilot was OK if not mind blowing, could turn into a decent little series.