Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1861 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

36 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Cracking view to be fair.

97BD0B54-ADF9-4AC4-8646-BAE34F9652C7.jpeg

There's a bit of water on the pitch there, you'd have thought with such a new ground the drainage would be better. 

29 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

There's a bit of water on the pitch there, you'd have thought with such a new ground the drainage would be better. 

It’s because they haven’t played for a while.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

When is the grand opening of BMD  anyone know ?? 

Didnt busted sing about it in one of their songs still not being open.

"I said I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed and BMD is still under water."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SlugTrail said:

"I said I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed and BMD is still under water."

Hahahaha 

34 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Brilliant 

2 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

You think they'd be the first to get some undersoil heating to dry that up.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

First club to have AI drainage. No need to drain when there’s no games after all. Actually the stands and all is controlled by AI, as you can see from the photo.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You think they'd be the first to get some undersoil heating to dry that up.

53 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

First club to have AI drainage. No need to drain when there’s no games after all. Actually the stands and all is controlled by AI, as you can see from the photo.

You don't need to have drainage to have drainage...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

When is the grand opening of BMD  anyone know ?? 

Taken from shiteclub forum, hope that answers your question.
Always get your internal lighting plans done early.
Foundations? No lid, sort the bog lights out first.

• Bramley Moore

Posted by Toffee-Kevinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 22, 2020, 4:01 pm
Do you think the stadium will still be built? 
I’m worried the pandemic might have put an end to it. 
Let’s hope we get a planning decision soon and then maybe the club will offer a bit of clarity about the financing. 

by Coolbury boyinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 22, 2020, 11:59 pm, in reply to "Bramley Moore"
Mates company who he works for has this week been given the drawings for where they want internal lighting. It’s going ahead and due to covid any sort of large construction jobs are going to be approved no matter what. 
Also Moshiri and Usamanov wealth apparently has increased due to this

• Upvote 1

No morality concerns on how their wealth increases during a pandemic. Not usually a concern for other clubs fans but class and dignity FC should be held to a higher standard of morality. 

There's was rumours arsenals owner is thinking if selling. Usmanov would be straight in there.

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

• Bramley Moore

Let’s hope we get a planning decision soon and then maybe the club will offer a bit of clarity about the financing. 

by Coolbury boyinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on May 22, 2020, 11:59 pm, in reply to "Bramley Moore"
    Mates company who he works for has this week been given the drawings for where they want internal lighting. It’s going ahead and due to covid any sort of large construction jobs are going to be approved no matter what. 

I wonder if Toffee-Kev got a few notifications calling him "RS" for that.

Also, like Bobby says, so their wealth has increased because of this has it? So the stadium (If ever built) is built because of the deaths of thousands of people? I'll be sure to mention that whenever our immoral actions in wanting to finish the season comes up. 

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wonder if Toffee-Kev got a few notifications calling him "RS" for that.

Also, like Bobby says, so their wealth has increased because of this has it? So the stadium (If ever built) is built because of the deaths of thousands of people? I'll be sure to mention that whenever our immoral actions in wanting to finish the season comes up. 

Quiet word in his ear was all that was required..."we know where your family lives, in Rhyl"

You seem to allude to the fact they think things through. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No morality concerns on how their wealth increases during a pandemic. Not usually a concern for other clubs fans but class and dignity FC should be held to a higher standard of morality. 

There's was rumours arsenals owner is thinking if selling. Usmanov would be straight in there.

A lot of Arsenal fans dont want Usmanov anywhere near the club because he's a dodgy cunt.

Speaks volumes about him seeing as Stan Kroenke is one of those shite American franchise cunts who put none of their own money and run every sports club they own into the ground.

Speaks volumes about Evertonians so desperate for a bit of dodgy money to get one over der redshite.

5 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

• Bramley Moore

Well unless Moshiri and Usmanov have shares in pharma companies, I'm pretty sure their wealth hasnt increased and has gone down. If my missus' stocks and shares ISA has tanked, Im sure their investments will have.